2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do y’all think the Rockets gave their best hit this game? I mean they came out gun blazing, crowd was in it, some guys made some tough shots too. But they were only up by 3 lol

guys its only one game man calm your ****

just like the cavs are going to take game 2 tomorrow

the rockets should take game 2

In other words...they successfully pulled off what Lebron WANTED to do in Miami

tumblr_inline_nwr5hvS6Be1qdozhv_500.gif

Never thought about it this way... not 3, not 4, not 5

You watchin this game fam? He’s definitely carrying the warriors tonite. Dont matter who’s guarding him, he’s cookin. Off Iso’s, picks, pull up threes. Folks were trynna convince each other that pj tucker and luc mbah a moute were supposed to be the difference maker :lol:

I did fam, amazing game from him but this is the luxury this team has.

Do y’all think the Rockets gave their best hit this game? I mean they came out gun blazing, crowd was in it, some guys made some tough shots too. But they were only up by 3 lol

I mean harden had 40. Not sure how much more they are going to do. CP3 hit some tough *** shots too

not really. even in the bay area it's all about steph and klay :lol:
you walk around and nobody rocking KD jerseys out and about
KD is my fav player in the league and was a cool cat when i chatted it up with him at UT. this **** hurts me :lol:

good game

iso ball ain't the problem. no one being able to guard KD is. and that's just the same problem the rest of the league has

Simple minded boys. Force harden into long, contested 2’s against Steph at the end of the shot clock...while getting easy buckets and 3’s on the other end.

Barbershop boys

Nah I ain't tryna hear that when your boy out there stanky legging like he's at one of your functions.

I agree with the strategy based on the matchup/philosophy tho. They didn't strategize on the ***** looking THAT cooked tho :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom