2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
have a feeling rockets going to take this game.

refs picking on curry. only superstar that dont get superstar calls.

people giving up to quick. this series going 7

kd is the best player in the world. dont @ me.

KD the best in the world and Curry is a superstar but Houston is going to win three games?

Golden State got my guy all over the place :lol:

michael-jordan-laugh.gif

:rofl:

So on point. Earlier I was thinking about the adjustments he’d make—then I came to my senses and realized he ain’t gonna do a damn thing.

I feel like people already forgot just how much of an anomaly KD joining a 73 win team was.

It doesn't say anything about anyone else. It just says what we were all saying about the warriors the day it happened.

Only hopes for the league rests in Boston and in LA teaming up Kawhi & PG.

Really went against good judgement to pick Houston. Tried to find ways the Rockets could win.

I was wrong.

They are dead. I said this before, but GSW blows up everything and forces you into Isolation, so how the rockets play is irrelevant. The only way you can beat GSW is by having two all world Isolation players to have a shot. KD / Russ, LBJ / Kyrie, you gotta be this good and CP isn't that.

Dead at everybody thinking this was going to be “the real finals” “best matchup of the playoffs” ... fam Houston losing in 5 just like the Cavs will in the finals lol

Dead at everybody thinking this was going to be “the real finals” “best matchup of the playoffs” ... fam Houston losing in 5 just like the Cavs will in the finals lol

Yeah but they are going to lose by 10 instead of 30

But watching KD **** all over Bron again would be worth it

Harden missing that open layup to trim the lead to 1 & then Klay getting a 3 right after was the beginning of the end. Harden had a great game & it still wasnt enough. Not even a Rockets fan but dam that was a depressing game to watch in the 2nd half :smh:

Cavs or Celtics will get swept

This dude MDA is delusional if he thinks there’s no mental ramifications to this loss at home, after emphasizing how important it was for Houston to have home court.

Houston has been barking all season long how they wanted the Warriors. Got the 1 seed, got home court, came out gun blazing. Only to have their soul taken from them, methodically.

I’ve never seen a basketball team run their system as efficiently and methodically as the warriors. Showtime Lakers, 2014 Spurs, 1986 Celtics all come to mind. But damn man

KD the best in the world and Curry is a superstar but Houston is going to win three games?

Golden State got my guy all over the place :lol:
harden is top 5 and cp3 is like top 15 . and curry is a superstar but he isnt healthy. his mobility looks limited. still think rockets get a couple games. kd is the best tho. plus he can play d. lebron aint on that level. him beating up on the raptors doesnt impress me much. meanwhile kd doing it against one of the greatest offenses ever and an elite defense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom