2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rockets can still do this in 7

166B35E6-B0CA-4266-AD1B-092E6DE13EC2.gif

Pop might not even be back next year. i would bet that kawhi is staying and gets the full bag but those huge contracts that they handed out last summer really hindered moves for this summer. then again, they never expected to be without kiwi and still made the playoffs. surprisingly, manu played well this yr and looked like he can still give a handful of solid yrs

I think Pop is more certain being back next year than Kawhi. And Manu doesn’t have anything left, he’s good for a couple games, but he can’t consistently play like they would need from him.

I'm just also thinking whatever gets traded to the Spurs for Kawhi could be worth it. Pop who I still can't put below Stevens, would be able to compete right now. And would get a haul for the future. LeBron would have a real comfortable place to finish his career.

Who knows, but I think of everything thats been speculated, this idea is worth throwing out there.

I’m with you, I would like to see LBJ as a Spur, but who could they realistically get for Kawhi that would put them (Spurs + LBJ) up there with the Warriors?

If any of the big four even think about leaving the Warriors that would be the dumbest career move possible. Injuries pretty much their only competition.

Cowherd made a good preposition—LeBron should go to Houston. It’s the only way they can take down the Warriors. But would he do it? Not sure. LeBron wants to stay in the weaker eastern conference and be gaurenteed a Finals appearance for the rest of his competitive playing career.

What a bday gift. Bron L the night before....Warriors win and some yambs, Ice cream cake and white Henny...while being able to watch the game.

Good day! :pimp:
happy birthday may you get an early christmas present and cavs get eliminated next week

Looking at the Harden/Paul press conference and just other little things during the season, I honestly don't think Harden likes Chris Paul. He may respect him as a hooper, but I really doubt they hang out outside of basketball. Harden always looks annoyed around him lmao

Cowherd made a good preposition—LeBron should go to Houston. It’s the only way they can take down the Warriors. But would he do it? Not sure. LeBron wants to stay in the weaker eastern conference and be gaurenteed a Finals appearance for the rest of his competitive playing career.
Lebby to Houston has been a thing for the whole season. If Houston gets dismantled and Boston goes to the Finals I could see it happening

KD was even better I think. 10-13 in isolation plays. GS is better at Houston's game an than they are and better with the ball movement offense as well. This is a mismatch.
yep KD is a killer but the point of that is to show that "iso ball doesn't work for the rockets" is such a stupid misconception stated by plenty of people here during the course of the game. in actuality, harden dominated with it (and KD) and we fail outside of it cause the other guys can't really create for themselves (except gordon at times) and thrive off cp3/harden. W's switch everything so they shut down all of our cuts/drives/screens off-ball when it wasn't an immediate iso.

again, KD is the x-factor, as stupid as that sounds. myself and others have stated this many times prior to the series. when he's on, we basically have no margin for error. no other team does either, in fairness. our big 3 pretty much outplayed theirs (steph/klay/draymond) but KD is the 2nd best player in the world for a reason.

"The records show Donaghy placed 134 calls to referee Scott Foster — more than the 126 calls Donaghy made to his bookie — between October 2006 and April 2007, the period during which he has confessed to either betting on games or passing on game information to gamblers. The majority of the phone calls lasted no more than two minutes and occurred prior to and after games Donaghy officiated and on which he admits wagering."

https://fxn.ws/1stwrta

GState Warriors are the best team ever assembled. KD Steph Klay are historically elite shooters. Draymond all around skillset just a bonus. And they all play defense. This show gon continue for another 2 years. Game over.

"The records show Donaghy placed 134 calls to referee Scott Foster — more than the 126 calls Donaghy made to his bookie — between October 2006 and April 2007, the period during which he has confessed to either betting on games or passing on game information to gamblers. The majority of the phone calls lasted no more than two minutes and occurred prior to and after games Donaghy officiated and on which he admits wagering."

https://fxn.ws/1stwrta
its a good thing ya man lefoster got scott on his team

"Our big 3 outplayed y'all, if you switch out KD for Draymond..."

Draymond is favoring defensive assignments this year, where have you been?
lmao bruh never mind man don't worry about it. it's a reference to a topic that was had during mid-season about the two team's big 3 comparison and only being worried about KD.

Man I was really hoping nobody came in to say Houston should keep playing iso ball because of that graphic :lol:. They looked their best this postseason when they actually ran a pro offense and had harden off ball in the 3rd quarter of game 4 against Minny. But they haven't played like that all year and won't be able to now. Freezing everyone out the offense is not a winning strategy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom