2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What about LeBron to San Antonio?

We know how much LeBron and Pop respect each other. If Kawhi stays im not sure how possible that is.

But if Kawhi is gone he is replaced by Bron. Pop finishes his career with LeBron. He'd be capable of elevating an offense revolved around Bron and would be capable of maximizing his game when it finally ages. And they would get whatever prospects for Kawhi along with LeBron.

They would have space with Kawhi gone, but I would think LBJ would want to play with Kawhi.

Warriors are the Patriots of Basketball.

Nah, analogy doesn't work.. pats dominance isn't there, all over their SB wins have been relatively close

First 3 were by field goals.. Seahawks screwed up on goal line.. and Falcons choked after being up huge

PLUS they lost 3 times

If anything the Spurs are the pats.. or lebron is the pats (plays in the weaker conference and has lost in the finals couple times)

They would have space with Kawhi gone, but I would think LBJ would want to play with Kawhi.

Pop might not even be back next year. i would bet that kawhi is staying and gets the full bag but those huge contracts that they handed out last summer really hindered moves for this summer. then again, they never expected to be without kiwi and still made the playoffs. surprisingly, manu played well this yr and looked like he can still give a handful of solid yrs

I'm just also thinking whatever gets traded to the Spurs for Kawhi could be worth it. Pop who I still can't put below Stevens, would be able to compete right now. And would get a haul for the future. LeBron would have a real comfortable place to finish his career.

Who knows, but I think of everything thats been speculated, this idea is worth throwing out there.

Ehh maybe to battle Boston but GSW gonna run circles around Philly if it comes down to it

Embiid gonna be gassed and Simmons better learn how to shoot

Edit: Lebby and Black Paul? Don't think Philly can afford both of them can they?
Pretty sure they can sign Black Paul in free agency and then have LeBron opt-in, ala Chris Paul, and get traded for a bunch of pieces.

Cp the goat just like Ashanti the goat

Let y'all tell it Taylor Rooks the GOAT

A5D18CA0-C2EA-4BB1-BD13-5B7C93608C9F.jpeg

Pretty sure they can sign Black Paul in free agency and then have LeBron opt-in, ala Chris Paul, and get traded for a bunch of pieces.
That would be wild, usually it's Lebby only that's talked about with Philly not both. If it happens then it'd be interesting no doubt at the same time 4 of em and minimum contracts, idk either how that would turn out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom