2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

21B47E4C-5FD6-45AF-82F2-435847DC06A7.jpeg

22BC2282-276A-4E68-BB9B-F4DAB62D1DDC.jpeg

....I kinda like it :nerd:

@moe200069 feels like i'm going back in circles with you and my point isn't really coming across. i'm just going to leave this text here that summarizes my thoughts better and i'll bow out gracefully. iso-ball is effective because there is no alternative that we can run with our make-up, which is the argument in saying that it doesn't work (since people keep telling us we need to play a different way). even without KD the warriors can make you play their brand of ball but his addition makes opposing teams' margins for errors less.

Styles make fights, and no matter how the rest of this series plays out, Houston has at least provided an important intellectual exercise for both Golden State and the league at large. The Rockets don’t have as much talent on their roster as the Warriors do, and they would be fools to consider replicating the Warriors’ style just because it’s en vogue. Houston is playing risk-management basketball, making sure that its supporting cast isn’t forced to do anything it isn’t comfortable doing; it just so happens that placing all of that pressure on two primary ball handlers also raises their risk profile. It’s a gamble. It always is against the Warriors.

Is there a Bron Stan forum that I can go to

Reading all these hurtful opinions about the king is depressing sometimes. Why y'all hate this man for being an all time great who is an active black father with three kids and a wife who has no blemishes on his record because he isn't clutch because he is a loser because he can't do it like Kobe or mj because he flops too much because his hairline is receeding because he chose to join a team with his two best friends when Cleveland turned their back on him because he doesnt make his teammates "better" because he's a bigger version of Russ because his sneakers are worse than Michael's because he thought he would be more successful in Miami and because his Step father is a failed broke rapper.

Like why? Why do so many people hate LeBron Raymundo James. I just don't get it.

Is there a Bron Stan forum that I can go to

Reading all these hurtful opinions about the king is depressing sometimes. Why y'all hate this man for being an all time great who is an active black father with three kids and a wife who has no blemishes on his record because he isn't clutch because he is a loser because he can't do it like Kobe or mj because he flops too much because his hairline is receeding because he chose to join a team with his two best friends when Cleveland turned their back on him because he doesnt make his teammates "better" because he's a bigger version of Russ because his sneakers are worse than Michael's because he thought he would be more successful in Miami and because his Step father is a failed broke rapper.

Like why? Why do so many people hate LeBron Raymundo James. I just don't get it.

i think Grindr is what you're looking for homie.

Even for Houston last night was OD. They doubled the number of isolation plays they averaged from the regular season. That's absurd, MDA looking like a fool talking after the game suggesting they do it even more next game.

Houston still had the game won until the Nene block from Draymond that transitioned into a Klay 3 pointer. No reason for Nene to have even been out there, he’s given them nothing this whole season. D’Antoni’s rotation was sus as hell but Trevor Ariza in foul trouble ****** up everything.

But Klay and KD played a lot of minutes :nerd: D’Antoni might be on to something :nerd: :nerd:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom