2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ehhh lol People already forgetting how good Bosh was

He was playing with two guys who like to control the ball. Let Bosh play as a floor spacing 5 in todays league where passing and spacing is at a premium

According to some people here there were "several" power forwards averaging 24 and 10 before Bosh left for Miami.

i felt like kobe was trying to win the game. i feel like all kobe has ever tried to do, besides that one game against phoenix, was win the game, by any means necessary. I think he would've shot less if he was shooting more effeciently, but he was like f it. not to mention it being his last career game, probably didnt want to leave anything in the chamber. I dont think he was actually going for a set amount of points per se. i know he joked with shaq, but he came out in the beginning cold as hell. I just think he didnt want the last game to be a loss.

i remember going into that game i was like yo kobe about to drop a 40 piece lol

this mofo dropped 60 with the game icer :lol:

So now there were a bunch of Bosh's in the league in 2010. And y'all wonder why these discussions end up the way they do. N****s refuse to be realistic man. There's no reason at all to attempt to make LeBron's legacy bigger than what it is. Fam is universally accepted as a top 10 or better player, and y'all refuse to shut up with these ridiculous narratives. I swear

i remember going into that game i was like yo kobe about to drop a 40 piece lol

this mofo dropped 60 with the game icer :lol:

no doubt i was hoping heavy that he'd be in his bag.

last game was everything i could've hoped for honestly as a fan. one of his greatest games ever imo. so damn epic. the amount of shots alone was insane. hit the go ahead gw. and most of the shots were contested regardless of what the kobe haters will tell you. dude wasnt just hooping in an empty gym. and we got the dub. i still have it saved on the dvr.

07655C8D-3DA8-481D-BAFC-B79ECCCB95D3.jpeg

no doubt i was hoping heavy that he'd be in his bag.

last game was everything i could've hoped for honestly as a fan. one of his greatest games ever imo. so damn epic. the amount of shots alone was insane. hit the go ahead gw. and most of the shots were contested regardless of what the kobe haters will tell you. dude wasnt just hooping in an empty gym. and we got the dub. i still have it saved on the dvr.
turned a regular season game for a non playoff team into a legendary spectacle lol

much respect for the mamba

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom