2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you mean?

He's the best player on the planet with a subpar supporting cast.

What else is there to say?

There’s a dichotomy in logic between people with Lebron. His path to the finals can’t be easy if people are crowning his opponents the winners of a series after they win one game. When the Cavs beat Boston this series people will downplay it by saying he was playing against a lesser team.

There’s a dichotomy in logic between people with Lebron. His path to the finals can’t be easy if people are crowning his opponents the winners of a series after they win one game. When the Cavs beat Boston this series people will downplay it by saying he was playing against a lesser team.

By now you should know whose opinions to take seriously though. The Lebron slander will occur if he wins or loses.

By now you should know whose opinions to take seriously though. The Lebron slander will occur if he wins or loses.

The craziest thing is that Lebron became slander proof after coming back 3-1 in the NBA Finals

7A13AD15-C099-49FE-8E6F-9A59505BDCB9.jpeg

We all know what’s up

Remember 2008-09 Wade when the Heat were trash but he was balling out of control? Wade pre-Bron was so fnu to watch.

As a Heat fan, I remember playing the Celtics that year in the playoffs. C’s were a 4/5 seed because KG was hurt most of season (if I remember correctly). Heat fans really thought we had a chance that series because Wade was playing his best ball that year, lost in 5 :lol:

Serious question but with a fully healthy GH & Kyrie, C’s get the LA pick & another year of experience for their young core, would Celtics have a realistic chance against GSW next season? Celtics would seem to have a better team top - bottoms. Of course with GSW being top heavy

Wade was an MVP candidate that season for sure.

Too bad he's always been a dirty player and flopper in addition to being one of the GOAT SGs.

they try to have it both ways bruh lol
skip bayless-mindset

Serious question but with a fully healthy GH & Kyrie, C’s get the LA pick & another year of experience for their young core, would Celtics have a realistic chance against GSW next season? Celtics would seem to have a better team top - bottoms. Of course with GSW being top heavy

Yes.

Brad
Kyrie
Hayward
Horford
Tatum
Brown
Rozier
Smart (RFA)
Morris
Theis
*hypothetical lottery pick

Last edited:
As a Heat fan, I remember playing the Celtics that year in the playoffs. C’s were a 4/5 seed because KG was hurt most of season (if I remember correctly). Heat fans really thought we had a chance that series because Wade was playing his best ball that year, lost in 5 :lol:

They would be a good match up this season. Better than Cavs but not more exciting.

Sarah Spain is sexy in buff softball player type of way. Will never forget when Michael Smith tried to shoot his shot at hurt and she curved by bringing up his wife :lol: she got a hold on us brothas

The way a Lebron stan works.

Facts: Wade was definitely a top 3 when Lebron went there.
Stan: From 2011-2014

LoL

I bet he won't see it.

SMH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom