2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hoping it's another good game tonight like it was on sunday.
Staying in , no pickup on Tuesdays so I can watch the whole game.
Let's go Celtics!
F bron bron.

Memba when 76ers were going to the finals i memba
Memba when 76ers had the best shooters i memba
Memba when ben simmons played well in the playoffs i memba
Memba when ben scored 1 point i memba
Memba when I picked the 76ers to win it all, I memba
Memba when James Harden didnt travel, I memba
Memba when KD used a brush, I dont memba

Sarah Spain is sexy in buff softball player type of way. Will never forget when Michael Smith tried to shoot his shot at hurt and she curved by bringing up his wife :lol: she got a hold on us brothas
She still could have it all lol.

5600D9F0-924B-4777-9B66-5EC27ADC519A.jpeg
cavs are favored to win today

whats the record of cavs coming off a brutal loss like this?

The craziest thing is that Lebron became slander proof after coming back 3-1 in the NBA Finals

7A13AD15-C099-49FE-8E6F-9A59505BDCB9.jpeg

We all know what’s up
lame you remind me of a young me. i use to hate kobe but became a fan when the winning started

however i dont for one second believe truly that your love for lelord is ginuine

Man please I don't want to hear it. You and your cronies say disgusting **** about Bron all the time. You said something slick about him growing up without a damn father.
Lebron a *** though. What kind of man is visually shaken up when his defender enter the game? LoL

Crazy watching TV and In the gym today and everyone knowing what the rockets have to do in order to win :lol:

They can’t win. They can’t beat GSW 4 times in 6 games. It’s over.

The Rockets can’t win. A team that won 65 games this year has no shot. James Harden, a guy the rockets MUST PLAY in order to have a chance is hemorrhaging points on defense and there’s no bigs in switches for CP to exploit. James got fried off the ball and wasn’t even worse on it. The dubs may literally take CP out of this series, something I feared for bro.

They. Can’t. Win. And nobody else in the league can either. That’s the conundrum with facing GSW you have to have multiple elite level two way guys/Wings who also are elite in ISO (plus homecourt) to realistically have a shot and the cap doesn’t allow it.
A healthy Boston has the roster and the coaching.

Everything hinges on Kyrie’s knee tho :smh:

We’ll see.

Serious question but with a fully healthy GH & Kyrie, C’s get the LA pick & another year of experience for their young core, would Celtics have a realistic chance against GSW next season? Celtics would seem to have a better team top - bottoms. Of course with GSW being top heavy
Kyrie/Steph = Wash

Horford/Draymond = Wash

Hayward (if he can be the player he was pre-injury)/Klay = Close to a wash but willing to give slight edge to Klay.

Smart & Rozier/Iggy & Livingston = Wash

KD is obviously the best player in this series, but Year 3 Jaylen and Year 2 Tatum on top of Marcus Morris at least give the Cs some bodies to throw at him. More so than any other team most likely.

Would be a hell of a series.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom