2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
As a huge Cavs/Bron fan...with everything you just displayed, and very logically might I add, why then would you want Bron back? Why would anyone for that matter, if getting younger is the goal and also winning? It would just be for your 2nd point of selling tickets..Bron to Phoenix confirmed.
Same reason LA wanted Kobe to retire a Laker, MJ a Bull, etc. Nostalgia my man.. It just feels right

How does one iso differently?
one was one person doing the bulk load of the isoing till last second , the other was isoing to break down the d and get other people open looks and others doing the isoing. Eg did more isos for instance. The ball was constantly moving even with all the isos. That was beautiful to watch.

You can't watch both those games and tell me that Houston didn't change up the game plan because of isolation count. All isos aren't created equally.

Last edited:
Warriors turned it over 15 times, the pace of the game sped up and in turn guys got more opportunities.

Ariza played more minutes because he wasn’t hacking. Guys got open looks in transition

KD has 1 assist this series.

Pringles hopes he scores 40 next game.. he's on to something :pimp: :pimp:
Yikes! I didn’t realize KD only had one assist.
KD is being mentored by Kobe so if the media keeps saying he isn’t passing the ball, be prepared for KD to not shoot at all to prove a point.... Thanks Kobe

When Kobe was being attacked for shooting the ball too much in the Phx series he didn’t shoot the whole 2nd half on purpose. I can see KD doing something like that against Houston

Yup, understood the reference. Just didnt understand how you somehow connected the dots from Kobe to KD

Yup, understood the reference. Just didnt understand how you somehow connected the dots from Kobe to KD
During KDs last playoff run in OKC Kobe called him before and after every game. Kobe was his last call before he decided to go to GS. KD looks to Kobe for guidance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom