2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
20180518_202825.jpg

Y’all so sleep y’all haven’t realized that D’Antoni has outcoached Kerr in 2 games straight. This is due to the fact that Kerr altered the offense to adjust to Pringles’ defense. Had Trevor Ariza not gotten into foul trouble I’m ready to guarantee Rockets would’ve won Game 1 as well. Kerr is overrated as a coach anyway. When Ty Lue stared that death lineup in the face during the last 2 mins of Game 7 2016 finals with Richard Jefferon at the 3 and Kevin Love at the 5 and made him fold, I never believed the hype since.

Y’all so sleep y’all haven’t realized that D’Antoni has outcoached Kerr in 2 games straight. This is due to the fact that Kerr altered the offense to adjust to Pringles’ defense. Had Trevor Ariza not gotten into foul trouble I’m ready to guarantee Rockets would’ve won Game 1 as well. Kerr is overrated as a coach anyway. When Ty Lue stared that death lineup in the face during the last 2 mins of Game 7 2016 finals with Richard Jefferon at the 3 and Kevin Love at the 5 and made him fold, I never believed the hype since.
I see your point but not sure I can give D’Antoni the first game for out coaching Kerr. I understand Ariza was in foul trouble but going with Luc for as long as he did was not a good look. Then as a team they never adjusted to the sets that GS was running to free up Klay. If Hou would have made better adjustments at half they would be up 2-0. Now the second game Kerr was out coached for 48 minutes

Rockets ran more iso's than any team in any game over the past 5 years in game 1 against gsw

then ran even more iso's than that in game 2 :lol:
How many dribbles did Harden take in game 2 vs game 1 since that was the hot stat from game 1

It's more so also about having sticky hands

They been tracking touches game to game? That'd be interesting to see game 1 vs game 2

How many dribbles did Harden take in game 2 vs game 1 since that was the hot stat from game 1

It's more so also about having sticky hands

They been tracking touches game to game? That'd be interesting to see game 1 vs game 2
who counts all the dribbles.
Would like to know the amount of total passes made In game one vs game 2.
Saying same amount of isos is just being lazy when the ball movement seemed so much better in game 2. Missing or making shots has nothing to do with moving the ball.

They did create more tos but it could be both. Better ball movement + creating more t.o.

Last edited:
Would Boogie and Lebron on the same team work?

Not with Boogie trying to play point forward. He put up Beast numbers while playing with the Pelicans but the team played much better without him on the court. He was turning the ball over at a record-setting pace while he was healthy. The offense was a lot more efficient and they had better spacing with just Anthony Davis on the court.

Cousins is a phenomenal player but he doesn't play winning basketball, he turns it over a lot and he lets his temper get the best of him on the court sometimes.

There was a point y'all man's was using a tube sock as a headband and thought no one would notice :lol:. Head band thicker than racial tension.

Not with Boogie trying to play point forward. He put up Beast numbers while playing with the Pelicans but the team played much better without him on the court. He was turning the ball over at a record-setting pace while he was healthy. The offense was a lot more efficient and they had better spacing with just Anthony Davis on the court.

Cousins is a phenomenal player but he doesn't play winning basketball, he turns it over a lot and he lets his temper get the best of him on the court sometimes.

It’s not really so much that they played better without him. Mirotic gives them better floor spacing. That way their big guards have more room to operate and say Rondo can take more mid range jumpers than three. It’s like Cousins and AD have too many redundant skills and not a good enough offensive coach to maximize their skillset.

If Spurs we’re willing to trade to the West, I would see if they would do a sign and trade... Might even do it for AD if It looks like Cousins would fully recover

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom