2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
ibaka dead as gotta be like 35 or 36 .
Remember when he was in the dunk contest jumping from the free throw line. Dude lost all his powers.
I wonder how old luol Deng really is.
I think Deng age and paper work is legitimate

wasn't he born here or at least lived her long time prior to high school?

Ibaka and Thon... yea :lol:

1.JPG
2.JPG
3.JPG
4.JPG
5.JPG
6.JPG
7.JPG

LebronHasMoreFinalsMVPs LebronHasMoreFinalsMVPs Context. Please provide it.

Rough *** september for you.
heeeey that fake gangsta realnawf changed his name? to lebronhasmyheart??? :lol:

son obsessed with kobe too i see

why does it seem like all lebron fans hate kobe? makes no sense since they have become what they despised

i wanna see both series go 7 games

you know what they say. the series doesnt start until the road team takes one on the road

Had a conversation w/my homie and I want to hear your opinions:

Hypothetically, if offered, would you trade Ingram to the Suns for the #1 overall pick? I say no b/c I don't think there's a prospect in this draft that's better than BI but my friend disagrees.

Hypothetically, if offered, would you trade Ingram to the Suns for the #1 overall pick? I say no b/c I don't think there's a prospect in this draft that's better than BI but my friend disagrees.
No why would the suns take him when they already have JJ and TJ

Now I would trade Zo bum as for the first pick

Depends how you value Doncic/Ayton. I think both are better prospects than Ingram

If I were a Cavs player, I’d feel a type of way about being considered trash all the time. If that’s the case, Bron should play all 5 positions by himself.

If I were a Cavs player, I’d feel a type of way about being considered trash all the time. If that’s the case, Bron should play all 5 positions by himself.

Play better! People wouldn't trash them if they weren't playing poorly.

There are numerous stats to back up their trash play, its not a media created narrative, anyone watching the games can see that they're playing like trash.

Y’all playing but Cavs in 6 forreal. I have Rockets in 6 as well but that MIGHT go 7 just because the ratings are high.

Cavs v Rockets finals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom