2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
traveling, moving screens, push in the back, etc. refs dont have the balls to call it consistently or the game will be a cluster****

Nah man he's maximizing his steps in the middle of a live hesitation dribble, that's not traveling bro :lol:

but it's the NBA man, this **** supposed to be fun. Do we reallyyyy want to watch a sport where they start calling travel and 3 seconds all the damn time?
yes. I won't let Ish like that slide in pick up, these are pros . All the traveling should be done away with . They the best of the best . Traveling should be highly enforced.players will adjust.

Harden is revolutionizing the game. Ive never seen a player like Harden,

yes. I won't let I'd like that slide in pick up these are pros . All the traveling should be done away with . They the best of the best . Traveling should be highly enforced.players will adjust.

I agree. Call KD's carries too while we at. Every single time. Kawhi be traveling too, call that. IT be carrying too, call it all. Kyrie carries on his Hesi's too sometimes. Call it all. Call the 3 seconds that happen too while we're at. We need to start enforcing this stuff more heavily.

I agree. Call KD's carries too while we at. Every single time. Kawhi be traveling too, call that. IT be carrying too, call it all. Call the 3 seconds that happen too while we're at. We need to start enforcing this stuff more heavily.
agreed players will adjust. Just like rule changes and how players adjust to them. Why even have the rules then if you let it slide 50 percent of the time. It's ridiculous that people are saying they don't want travels being called. would make the game alot better .

Also why are people acting as if they haven't seen PG put up 25+ a night, Guard Lebron all while having Lance Stephenson as his second best perimeter option? He has proved constantly that his game improves in the playoffs.

I've searched twitter for a while now and literally none of the prominent basketball minds I've seen comment have called this a travel.

But let's continue to ignore the rule book and all the people who get paid to do this for a living who know more about basketball than pretty much all of us.

I've searched twitter for a while now and literally none of the prominent basketball minds I've seen comment have called this a travel.

But let's continue to ignore the rule book and all the people who get paid to do this for a living who know more about basketball than pretty much all of us.
this is just dumb.

Skip Bayless and sas get paid to talk sports for a living. .they Experts right......

I didn't see that harden move tonight being a travel but harden travels alot. I hate when it ain't called either. Huge problem I have with the nba .

Can’t wait till they drop their tweet tomorrow.

Every time non hoopers claim Harden travels the OFFICIAL referees come in and shut that down :pimp:

I saw that too. Coach Nick will come with the video tomorrow too. The same people just enjoy being wrong about

Can’t wait till they drop their tweet tomorrow.

Every time non hoopers claim Harden travels the OFFICIAL referees come in and shut that down :pimp:

ive given up trying to explain it to people. instagram has shown that everyone thinks they know the rules about dribbling but clearly dont. armchair refs who learned the rules from 2k

this is just dumb.

Skip Bayless and sas get paid to talk sports for a living. .they Experts right......
If you really think I'm talking about Skip Bayless then.... Skip Bayless doesn't know anything about basketball, I am referring to the people who get paid to actually talk and teach the people about the game itself.

It's a shame that this went on for so many pages.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom