Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

lefthangin.gif

You gon be real sick when the Jazz win in 6 :lol:.

8 threes from Paul George at home in a game that was about 2-3 possessions from going the other way....

Sheesh.

If you have a son that plays basketball, I would teach him the Harden step back.

So wouldn't this basically be the mirror version of Lebron's crab dribble?

Also while we're on the subject. This was low key the new "hot" move this year. Harden was only one I saw doing this last season and this season I've seen Lebron and Beal do it more than once. A few others as well.

If crashing boards, wanting the ball as the best offensive threat on team and watching plays develop on defense as you watch is what something that is controlled by a coach and something you don't understand simply cause you're young, I don't know what to tell you.

Imagine seeing a player getting off like this, and the only takeaway you have is that he traveled. Imagine.

Like...I don't think he traveled but even if he did, so :lol: I'm not trying to watch a basketball game where the refs are going to take **** like this away from us because he "traveled"

****** call out Bron all the time for even as talented as he is, refs let him get away with blatant violations (traveling being one of the most egregious) as well as the stiff arm. Harden cooked tonight, Harden got away with several travels in that process.

Imagine seeing a player getting off like this, and the only takeaway you have is that he traveled. Imagine.

Like...I don't think he traveled but even if he did, so :lol: I'm not trying to watch a basketball game where the refs are going to take **** like this away from us because he "traveled"

Russ Doesn't pass look at him running isos... he Ruins Basketball.. who wants to watch a guy like that play!!!

Same people: So What if Harden uses illegal plays & Iso's everytime down court for the last 6 minutes... it's beautiful basketball
giphy.gif

You gon be real sick when the Jazz win in 6 :lol:.

8 threes from Paul George at home in a game that was about 2-3 possessions from going the other way....

Sheesh.
Jazz might win 1 at home.
Other than that I'm posting Thunder Up:pimp::pimp: before the game even starts.

Tonight, the score was like 19-4 Utah and fools were already going in.

I hit em with the
Thunder Up :pimp:
and went and mowed the Rental Property

Jazz need to play Burks 3o minutes per to have a chance, and that is not happening, no matter what.

So wouldn't this basically be the mirror version of Lebron's crab dribble?

Also while we're on the subject. This was low key the new "hot" move this year. Harden was only one I saw doing this last season and this season I've seen Lebron and Beal do it more than once. A few others as well.
Is the step back a new move?

Russ Doesn't pass look at him running isos... he Ruins Basketball.. who wants to watch a guy like that play!!!

Same people: So What if Harden uses illegal plays & Iso's everytime down court for the last 6 minutes... it's beautiful basketball
giphy.gif

You crying about travels while a ***** is out there saucing man, come on bro. It's not blatant, it's not egregious, and there's no real consensus that it's a travel so idk how you calling it blatant

But it's funny though y'all sound like the same blog boys you be tryna **** on haha

What about the people who find both Westbrook and Hardens tendencies extremely obnoxious.

Love for the bro Harden, repping Artesia High, the first one gets a pass but the second one was OD :rofl:he got 2.5-3 stepbacks on that

Love for the bro Harden, repping Artesia High, the first one gets a pass but the second one was OD :rofl:he got 2.5-3 stepbacks on that

Nah man he's maximizing his steps in the middle of a live hesitation dribble, that's not traveling bro :lol:

but it's the NBA man, this **** supposed to be fun. Do we reallyyyy want to watch a sport where they start calling travel and 3 seconds all the damn time?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom