2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah man he's maximizing his steps in the middle of a live hesitation dribble, that's not traveling bro :lol:

but it's the NBA man, this **** supposed to be fun. Do we reallyyyy want to watch a sport where they start calling travel and 3 seconds all the damn time?
This it would be so lame if they called travels on those Harden step backs.

Nah man he's maximizing his steps in the middle of a live hesitation dribble, that's not traveling bro :lol:

but it's the NBA man, this **** supposed to be fun. Do we reallyyyy want to watch a sport where they start calling travel and 3 seconds all the damn time?

Can't tell whether you're being serious. I seriously don't see a travel and was thinking the same thing as you posted.

Thunder in 5. Thunder Up :pimp:

Harden had a hell of a game. Like I said I ain't bitter at him at at all cuz he wanted to stay in OKC.

But he gets away with blatant stuff but i don't want to be labeled as a Thunder fan :rolleyes

You know what, he actually took one dribble on the second clip after the step back. That was insane how quick the dribble to the shot occurred. "Maximizing his steps" is what happened in the first clip

No travel on either after further review

Love for the bro Harden, repping Artesia High, the first one gets a pass but the second one was OD :rofl:he got 2.5-3 stepbacks on that

It's actually the same exact move when you slow it down. I thought it was flagrant until I read the actual rule and slowed it down. You can move in any direction using 2 steps after the gather dribble. He's stepping back WITH his gather dribble...and then he steps back again. The initial gather doesn't start the count.

Imagine seeing a player getting off like this, and the only takeaway you have is that he traveled. Imagine.

Like...I don't think he traveled but even if he did, so :lol: I'm not trying to watch a basketball game where the refs are going to take **** like this away from us because he "traveled"

you right, this ain't the NFL. NBA>NFL

You crying about travels while a ***** is out there saucing man, come on bro. It's not blatant, it's not egregious, and there's no real consensus that it's a travel so idk how you calling it blatant

But it's funny though y'all sound like the same blog boys you be tryna **** on haha

Nah it's not blatant because you like the player, cool. but homie hop scotched like a cool 3 steps back to get the shot off.... it's a travel.

It's actually the same exact move when you slow it down. I thought it was flagrant until I read the actual rule and slowed it down. You can move in any direction using 2 steps after the gather dribble. He's stepping back WITH his gather dribble...and then he steps back again. The initial gather doesn't start the count.
I didn't get a chance to slow it down but I looked again more closely and noticed he put the ball on the deck. No travel

I think the difference is traveling randomly vs traveling being a go-to move that makes it a topic of discussion. As it should be.

It's not someone getting bumped or avoiding contact in transition that could happen in a million different ways. It's the same move that you are watching right in front of your face with the same exact footwork over and over again.

Harden's step back is so smooth and fast. One of the most deadliest moves ever.

Blog Boy **** man :lol: you got it. Instead of watching James Harden, Russ, Kyrie, or whoever mix *****s let's focus on whether they're traveling or not.

#BlogBoy

While Harden has his moments... what was a "mixing" behind that particular move he used a few hesitations dribbles & created all of the space due to that huge *** stepback he took. none of that was a result of a crossover. He's the bearded Ginobli

Some of y’all don’t know what a gather step is

:smh:
non hoopers.

honestly dudes are just shook cause he's inventing something new that no one seen before. i'm sure people thought the euro was a travel at first and the shamgod was a carry. or you can point to cp3's cut dribble, that had people bamboozled at first too.

kd lowkey be carrying when he crossovers from right to left. kawhi travels when he faces up with his pivot feet. 95% of IT's drives could be carries too. it is what it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom