2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Y’all gotta let people live their life man, stop giving those women unnecessary attention. Stop intruding in their lives. Khloe’s been sitting in those same seats for the last 2 and half years now. That clown got caught trying to carry a corny trend.

Shannon sharpe trolling? I couldn't imagine ever doing all that tap dancing for another man. Kobe was like family and still I wasn't licking his boots.

Bron giving him Visa gift cards for the sack tickles?

i rather lebron make the finals and lose, rather than lose in the conference finals...... cavs will be a better match up in the finals

i rather lebron make the finals and lose, rather than lose in the conference finals...... cavs will be a better match up in the finals

lol how? and a better match up for whom? boston is infinitely the better matchup...if you're talking good basketball and not just superstar fluff.

I can just see the same people that were very adamant about trading Kyrie and Gordon, now saying, if Kyrie and Gordon were healthy the Cavs would of have been swept.

Keep it classy NT, never change.

LeBron just solidified why he will always be better than Jordan.

When it’s all said and done, the #23 will represent LeBron and him only. No one will ever remember Jordan after all the Jordansexuals go extinct. Jordan is like Luke in TLJ, old and washed up.

N you want internet beef?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom