2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know you had this

z56cldzhoe2vyiv7yaxs.jpg

Nope. @headdetective probably does though :lol:.

But I will absolutely be on the lookout for one now. Surprised Supreme hasn’t done a play on it yet.

Mitchell & Ness and jerseys are having a resurgence....this should be something they put out.

:lol: :lol: to be fair, I wouldn't even count Spencer as being that obscure of a jersey to be owned tbh there was a weird sector of the internet that was campaigning to put him in the all star game this past season and it had some momentum too :lol:
tbh I found it a bit disrespeckful on anti's part :lol: Spencer showed out making sure his next year is picked up

This year he'll be playing for that bag full ski mask

Rockets gotta bring that same level of defensive awareness for game 3 and not turn the ball over.

The rockets defensive scheme through two games overall has worked. They're essentially becoming the warriors on that end. GSW iso'd 24 and 27 times in game 1. The Rockets led the league in iso's at around 15. Massive jump in iso's for GSW, which to me is affecting steph more than him not being 100%.

Of course the rockets ISO numbers are off the charts, but if you can get GSW to ISO like this, you're in excellent shape.

Dude never makes excuses. He’s out there. Comes with the territory.

He says he's 100% healthy. He beat Capela off the bounce like 3 times in game 2 for some really good finishes at the rim.

I was buying it, but not anymore. He's good. Rockets switching on defense along with what they're putting him on offense has had far more of an impact on his game than his "injury." I think he's good.

He's fine, and that's why I think he's due to break out in game 3 or 4.

I see you changing that prediction P C H P C H :lol: :nthat:

Nah, I changed it after game 1 and I'm sticking with that. Steph coming. I think the warriors are going to win. I'm just saying that through two games, what Houston has been doing has worked.

Make no mistake, I want H Tine to pull through doe RIP Big Moe

If anything Stephs conditioning might just be off a lil bit rather then him being injured. Dude was essentially out two months & is thrown back out to the highest level of NBA comp. Not to mention Houston is specifically trying to attack him on the Defensive side thats def gonna throw him off. With that said i don't think his poor shooting continues all series.

Rockets gotta bring that same level of defensive awareness for game 3 and not turn the ball over.

The rockets defensive scheme through two games overall has worked. They're essentially becoming the warriors on that end. GSW iso'd 24 and 27 times in game 1. The Rockets led the league in iso's at around 15. Massive jump in iso's for GSW, which to me is affecting steph more than him not being 100%.

Of course the rockets ISO numbers are off the charts, but if you can get GSW to ISO like this, you're in excellent shape.
Yup if they continue to fight through screens and communicate when switching and on the other end get into their offense faster & target Steph with regularity, they are going to be in position to win every single game.

The question then becomes how many 3s do they make.

I was buying it, but not anymore. He's good. Rockets switching on defense along with what they're putting him on offense has had far more of an impact on his game than his "injury." I think he's good.

I think its more this than anything. They have been putting a longer defender like ariza on him almost every possession and then when he is on the defensive end he is having to work his *** off because they are switching him onto the ball handler damn near every possession he is in. I think its moreso the Rockets great gameplanning to take him out of it than it is him being injured.

I'll be interested to see how the Rockets role players translate this game. I dont see your PJ Tuckers and Trevor Arizas of the world having 20 points on the road.

I've gotta think that the getting destroyed on the defensive end has to be getting into his head too. Getting **** on every defensive possession has to take a toll mentally and physically at some point. I dont think the dude is used to this type of abuse, but now that the Rockets have found it, every damn team is going to do it going forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom