2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe he just wasn’t engaged. Might’ve just been going through the motions.

That's preserved for players who have a knack for showing up when they want.... But Alas let ESPN tell it, Taking Plays off on defense & not running on fast breaks is "genius Strategy" so maybe steph is just trying to improve his basketball iq

giphy.gif

I've gotta think that the getting destroyed on the defensive end has to be getting into his head too. Getting **** on every defensive possession has to take a toll mentally and physically at some point. I dont think the dude is used to this type of abuse, but now that the Rockets have found it, every damn team is going to do it going forward.

While the constant attacks may be tiring, Steph ain't doing that bad on defense. That strategy worked last game because Eric Gordon was Makingcontested Step back Threes & Ariza & Tucker were hitting shots. But we see where that strategy left them in game 1, when those guys weren't hot.

What if Steph is not playing well because he’s missed around a month and he isnt in peak conditioning. Rockets defense has also played him well. Then on defense hes constantly being attacked.

tbh I found it a bit disrespeckful on anti's part :lol: Spencer showed out making sure his next year is picked up

This year he'll be playing for that bag full ski mask
Oh the guy is nice but my philosophy on jerseys is that the player has to be a cornerstone of that team.

LeBrons Stans are the worst. Always laughing at injuries and wishing injuries on people so they man can have a chance to win. Just shameless d ridahs

Regardless this Cavs team is getting washed by either the Rockets, Warriors, or Celtics. Injuries arent going to make a difference at this point.

by what stretch of the imagination is this cool to say? you hope he has a career altering injury? why? why would you say something so lame?
I’m not wishing this happens it’s just something I feel will happen. He doesn’t look healthy

Either rockets win close or this is a blow out in Oracle.

Unfortunately I don't see the warriors losing tonight in Oracle. They are like the Celtics. They gain superpowers at home.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom