2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
100%...unless his rehab was sitting on the couch pounding cheetos. that's on him, if so

He'd probably still be in shape by now if that was his rehab lol. These dudes run for a living. But since that was absolutely not his rehab, he's absolutely in shape right now. He wrecked his first game back.

Maybe Steph should stop trying to play defense this series. Not really kidding. If it really is a conditioning issue then use your energy where it’s best used. I saw him working hard to check harden on switches. Obviously it’s not working but he was working hard.

I played at Brooklyn bridge park a couple weeks back and I had a good two layups, plus lots of aggressive pickup fouling and caling people soft when they tried to call fouls. Can I input here?

Pelicans beat us by 19 in the previous round too but we are “over confident” :lol:

19 isn’t 22. Dubs haven’t had a tied series since they choked under pressure in the 2016 finals :nerd:

Maybe Steph should stop trying to play defense this series. Not really kidding. If it really is a conditioning issue then use your energy where it’s best used. I saw him working hard to check harden on switches. Obviously it’s not working but he was working hard.

That’s the problem, they can’t hide Steph on defense. Steph HAS to play defense or GS will collapse its defensive schemes and get beaten by 15+ for the rest of the series. The irony is Rockets are attacking Steph’s attrition. They want him to over exert on defense from the isos they’re running even if it doesn’t end in a bucket. The longer this series goes the more mortal Steph will look.

even if the stars aligned perfectly and the rox pull out a w, all they did was regain home court. w's in perfect shape heading into tonight regardless of outcome. folks really trying to convince otherwise

19 isn’t 22. Dubs haven’t had a tied series since they choked under pressure in the 2016 finals :nerd:

That’s the problem, they can’t hide Steph on defense. Steph HAS to play defense or GS will collapse its defensive schemes and get beaten by 15+ for the rest of the series. The irony is Rockets are attacking Steph’s attrition. They want him to over exert on defense from the isos they’re running even if it doesn’t end in a bucket. The longer this series goes the more mortal Steph will look.

You reaching hard :lol: :lol:

Wait so it's a good strategy to attack your star on defense so he's less effective on offense..?

2 games in and its looked good. If it happens again tonight it’s not anomalie in the least :nerd: lots of pressure on Steph to make magic happen right now. I’ve seen what happens to him under those type of lights :nerd:

even if the stars aligned perfectly and the rox pull out a w, all they did was regain home court. w's in perfect shape heading into tonight regardless of outcome. folks really trying to convince otherwise

Homecourt wont matter anymore if the Rockets show that they can win in Oracle in the playoffs.

I need to see the warriors fall just for the chaos that will be their offseason. Steph may cost them the series and he is totally immune which I find hilarious. Myers gonna be looking at Klay for trade bait like

71EAB53F-790E-4004-B8B2-70554B85FE34.gif

:lol: :lol: to be fair, I wouldn't even count Spencer as being that obscure of a jersey to be owned tbh there was a weird sector of the internet that was campaigning to put him in the all star game this past season and it had some momentum too :lol:
Best guard on the Nets...probly the best player too but I only know like 3 ppl on that squad :lol:

Idk man...still feel like dude is gonna be food at the next level. NBA a different beast. He better find his way to the spurs. Otherwise....I don't see it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom