3 Finals MVPs
2 MVPS (back to back)
Never missed the playoffs
15x All Star
15x All defensive team
15x All NBA
ROY
Never ring chased.

Nothing crazy about that at all. The perimeter bias is strong. Tim, Kareem, Magic and Shaq literally have the best resumes next to Jordan. Kobe too (even though I think Bron is slightly better).

Yes...I hate Bron. But me thinking he’s the 6th best player ever isn’t crazy. I just don’t see him how you do :lol:. That’s not hate that’s reason.
Bron is clearly the best player of all time

Drink some warm milk and go to sleep

I'd put Bron ahead of Shaq and TD tbh but to say Shaq or TD > LBJ is crazy is ridiculous.

Nah, it's crazy. All three are legends and HOFs but nah, you're not finding anyone saying I'll take Tim or Shaq over LeBron. They're all good but he's that much better than them.

Nah, it's crazy. All three are legends and HOFs but nah, you're not finding anyone saying I'll take Tim or Shaq over LeBron. They're all good but he's that much better than them.

This dumb as hell.

Tim Duncan has 5 chips w/ 2 MVPS and beat LBJ TWICE in the finals.

TWICE. This alone gives TD a valid case.

Shaq got 4 rings, a MVP and is like top 10 all time in NBA total points.

Like I said, I'd put LBJ ahead of both but to say it's "Crazy" for Shaq and Duncan to be ahead of Lebron is just dumb as hell, sorry bro.

My top 10 list wouldn't have anyone pre-80's because well, highlights of those players don't count. Saw more than enough of Kareem growing up to be able to talk about him:

1. MJ
2. Lebron
3. Magic
4. Bird
5. Kareem
6. Duncan
7. Shaq
8. Hakeem (this was tough for me to put him behind Shaq)
9. Kobe
10. ???

Flame suit on. I feel pretty confident in my top 9.

fell asleep but looking at the box score the celtics lost because of that large first quarter deficit

they outscored the cavs in every quarter but that first quarter

pretty alarming

I'd put Bron ahead of Shaq and TD tbh but to say Shaq or TD > LBJ is crazy is ridiculous.

That’s my thing....this ***** Shaq literally 3peated....and dudes act like it’s crazy to put him in the same realm as Bron :lol:

Tim literally accomplished EVERYTHING Bron has....(and more....including beating Bron twice)...with less “top shelf talent” (but better coaching/management)....

But because he was “boring” and was a 22/12/2 guy instead of a 27/7/7 “all around” perimeter guy....”he’s not in Brons realm”.

That’s my issue. There are guys who’ve done what he’s done that we discredit because we’re so thirsty to have the Bron vs MJ discussion when he really isn’t “there yet”.

I don't like using rings or mvp's as reasons why player A is better than player B. Different situations. Hard to compare each players teams which led to rings or losses, in my opinion.

MJ would still be the GOAT with just 3 rings.

This gif just sums up race relations in this world. Couple of white people pointing and most likely saying whatever they want to an athlete, and as soon as the athlete retaliates as a normal human would, he becomes the villain and thug while the same white people point at him in disgust as if they’re the victims.
i think most people were on Smarts side in this situation though. I believe it came out the old dude said something inappropriate. Might have even lost his season tickets because of this?

i think most people were on Smarts side in this situation though. I believe it came out the old dude said something inappropriate. Might have even lost his season tickets because of this?
Ahh didn’t know that. Least they got this one right

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom