2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s my thing....this ***** Shaq literally 3peated....and dudes act like it’s crazy to put him in the same realm as Bron :lol:

Tim literally accomplished EVERYTHING Bron has....(and more....including beating Bron twice)...with less “top shelf talent” (but better coaching/management)....

But because he was “boring” and was a 22/12/2 guy instead of a 27/7/7 “all around” perimeter guy....”he’s not in Brons realm”.

That’s my issue. There are guys who’ve done what he’s done that we discredit because we’re so thirsty to have the Bron vs MJ discussion when he really isn’t “there yet”.

Don’t forget Tim was the backbone of an elite defense too,

That’s my thing....this ***** Shaq literally 3peated....and dudes act like it’s crazy to put him in the same realm as Bron :lol:

Tim literally accomplished EVERYTHING Bron has....(and more....including beating Bron twice)...with less “top shelf talent” (but better coaching/management)....

But because he was “boring” and was a 22/12/2 guy instead of a 27/7/7 “all around” perimeter guy....”he’s not in Brons realm”.

That’s my issue. There are guys who’ve done what he’s done that we discredit because we’re so thirsty to have the Bron vs MJ discussion when he really isn’t “there yet”.
its espns fault. they did the same ish when kobe was playing .

I hate that I'm falling for it but **** it, Shaq and Tim were on way better teams than LeBron and had two of the best coaches of all time. LeBron's is doing way more and that's why it's crazy to even consider Duncan or Shaq over LeBron. All three are legends but nobody is taking Tim over LeBron to start a team. People might consider Shaq because of his size in Orlando but we all know Shaq who was dominate was still never the player he was supposed to be because he got paid and had a great cast so he got lazy. He's said it himself.

Rick and morty, bojack and recent samurai jack don't count?

What about the DC animated movies?
KIDS arent watching rick and morty like that. i dont even know what bojack is. and i samurai jack cant mess with xmen, the batmans, hey arnold, transformers, gi joe, tom n jerry, doug, dexters lab, etc etc etc. samurai jack is WAAAAAAAY down the list of all time great cartoons.

those DC animated movies are LIT! but... theyre movies. kids hardly watching those, theyre basically for adults.

edit: WAIT you meant bojack horseman? man if you dont get outta here with that :rofl:

KIDS arent watching rick and morty like that. i dont even know what bojack is. and i samurai jack cant mess with xmen, the batmans, hey arnold, transformers, gi joe, tom n jerry, doug, dexters lab, etc etc etc. samurai jack is WAAAAAAAY down the list of all time great cartoons.

those DC animated movies are LIT! but... theyre movies. kids hardly watching those, theyre basically for adults.

edit: WAIT you meant bojack horseman? man if you dont get outta here with that :rofl:

I was simply naming cartoons, that I still watch.. now

Boondocks was on the list til the creator left

he aint trolling its pretty true :lol:

the east is the dleague

worst thing lebron ever did was beat the young thunder team finals because now everytime kd sees lebron it reminds him of that series and kd plays like he wants to destroy lebron everytime they meet

Seriously, who has LeBron beat to get to the finals after the Big 3 got old? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom