2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Limiting the supporting cast is the name of the game. Bron is going to go get his no matter what you do.

Hit'em with the crossover like CP3, Kyle Flippa Korver I just hit a 3
wow.png

That’s my thing....this ***** Shaq literally 3peated....and dudes act like it’s crazy to put him in the same realm as Bron :lol:

Tim literally accomplished EVERYTHING Bron has....(and more....including beating Bron twice)...with less “top shelf talent” (but better coaching/management)....

But because he was “boring” and was a 22/12/2 guy instead of a 27/7/7 “all around” perimeter guy....”he’s not in Brons realm”.

That’s my issue. There are guys who’ve done what he’s done that we discredit because we’re so thirsty to have the Bron vs MJ discussion when he really isn’t “there yet”.

That's cool and all but they didnt have to the things bron had to do to win

All of this for a close game 7 win, if bron doesn't lead like this in everything they lose. That's the difference

b375c7a409b2c1eaafcf56ef23a110b3--lebron-james-stats-nba-finals-.jpg

The finals he won against us in 2013 he also lead his team in points, trb , ast, and steals.

That's cool and all but they didnt have to the things bron had to do to win

All of this for a close game 7 win, if bron doesn't lead like this in everything they lose. That's the difference

b375c7a409b2c1eaafcf56ef23a110b3--lebron-james-stats-nba-finals-.jpg

The finals he won against us in 2013 he also lead his team in points, trb , ast, and steals.

Shame on you as a Spurs fan for forgetting what Tim had to do in 2003 :smh:

FC8F206B-306A-4941-B6CF-1E07EF8DE9A9.jpeg

Players have different skills, its how you use those skills to affect winning.

With that said, Shaq still has the best Finals performance of all time in 2000, 38/16/2/1/2.67 on 61% FG

He played a team filled with construction workers and longshoremen. Give me a break. The spurs should of swept them.

You’re 15 and live a crazy life.

-Sophmore in highscool for the 4th straight year
-Works a full time job
-Was alive to witness the 2003 finals as a fetus

How you do it man?

He played a team filled with construction workers and longshoremen. Give me a break. The spurs should of swept them.

Naw Duncan was the man.

But I became a believer after game 7, I said stand back and let bron shoot, he can't beat us shooting. Boy was I wrong.

Pop still lost us game 6 with Duncan on the bench though

Naw Duncan was the man.

But I became a believer after game 7, I said stand back and let bron shoot, he can't beat us shooting. Boy was I wrong.

Pop still lost us game 6 with Duncan on the bench though

If we really wanna do “Championships added”....2013 would be Tim’s 6th and 4th Finals MVP.....

Food for thought. He was insine at that age at 35

F’n Pop man :smh:. Manu, Kawhi and TP tricked it off and let Tim down too smh.

It’s all variables with Bron
Yea dude is putting up great numbers
But he also faces some super trash teams that wouldn’t sniff the playoffs in the west.
Then he ha some really good talent playing around him that people want to dismiss.

But he is playing really well especially at his age. Can’t disagree. It ain’t like other all stars in the east are taking over.

It's such a shame that this historic playoff performance will either be capped off with a game 7 loss to the Celtics or a 4 game sweep by the warriors.

What a god damn shame.

Warriors had to stack to beat one man, thats the real shame.... and by shame I mean shame on Kevin Durant, I mean this guy please. -1 championships.

It’s all variables with Bron
Yea dude is putting up great numbers
But he also faces some super trash teams that wouldn’t sniff the playoffs in the west.
Then he ha some really good talent playing around him that people want to dismiss.

But he is playing really well especially at his age. Can’t disagree. It ain’t like other all stars in the east are taking over.

He puts up even better numbers against the best the west has to offer.

Screenshot_20180522-020814_SNKRS.jpg

Good lord these are hard but I cannot justify buying new kicks right now especially kicks that are so hard to pull off outside of a basketball court but God damn. Shout out to anyone who cops these :pimp:

The thing that annoys me about LeBron stans is some of the stats they bring up when arguing why they think he is the GOAT. It's like I'll see a stat that says:
"LeBron is the ONLY player to ever average 6/4/3 on 60/80/40 in the 3rd Quater, while his team is down 10 with less than 5mins remaining of a back to back on a west coast road trip against a team that has 2 All-Stars that is on pace to win 55+ games for the season!"...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom