2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
he said hell never post again if the rockets win. lets keep him to his word

In the words of French Montana... "I ain't worried about nothin', Hannnnnnnnnnn'!"

1656133840512381991.gif

DUBS in 5! :pimp:

Not saying he's more skilled but I'd like to throw Pete Maravich's name in the highly skilled players hat.

That’s actually a good answer. Steph is already miles ahead of most and he not even done yet. I’m not a fan boy just appreciate good basketball. People who say steph is just a shooter are casuals and haters who don’t know **** about basketball. If you love basketball and are not just a fan boy you gotta appreciate what you’re seeing from this kid. He’s unbelievable.

No excuses. He's getting the same treatment any of the other greats would. Lotta empty stats so far on offense. And his defensive effort has been outright deplorable. And the inevitable concussion game is on the way. Brace yourselves.

No excuses. He's getting the same treatment any of the other greats would. Lotta empty stats so far on offense. And his defensive effort has been outright deplorable. And the inevitable concussion game is on the way. Brace yourselves.

If he’s overrated we can agree Westbrook is then too?

Out of all the things that are easily measurable, people are really in here arguing that Steph isnt the greatest shooter of all time. That 15-16 season Steph almost made as many threes as the entire milwaukee bucks or Timberwolves teams.

Capture.JPG

It's only 2-1 so Harden still got time but we seeing the same thing from him in the playoffs once again. You can lose to GS but don't play like garbage.

Where was this energy when Westbrook failed to make it out the first round back 2 back seasons. Including overrated harden giving him a gentleman’s sweep

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom