2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm actually embarassed to even discuss Ray Allen and Reggie Miller in the same sentence as Curry. Thats not even a similar comparison. The only thing similar to Curry is they all shoot right handed.

Like talking about water and fire and comparing their likeness.

Steph Curry single handily created, "The Modern Era of Basketball".

curry-stephen-warriors-ecu-smile-wave-thankyou.jpg

DUBS in 5! :pimp:

I don't know how old some of y'all are but I don't think y'all remember young Ray or Reggie but it's cool, I'm not quick to call anyone the greatest of anything. Steph is definitely one of the best shooters, it's just too early for me to call him the best is all I'm saying.
It's definitely closer than people in here are saying. Milwaukee and Seattle Ray was great off the dribble pulling up for 3's but the edge still goes to Steph cuz of his accuracy and more range.

I don't know how old some of y'all are but I don't think y'all remember young Ray or Reggie but it's cool, I'm not quick to call anyone the greatest of anything. Steph is definitely one of the best shooters, it's just too early for me to call him the best is all I'm saying.

I grew up watching prime Ray on the Bucks. He had a bit of shake to his game in his prime with a green light as well but it still doesn't come close to Steph.

Steph was/is literally better in real life than a video game algorithm.

8yrs into an nba career

-.436% from 3
-7th all time in 3s made
-Owns the single season record for 3s made in a season like 5 times in a row

Too early :smh: :lol:

The 90s don’t gotta be better at EVERYTHING man. Got damn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom