2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
lol @ everyone a chris paul fan now talkin bout feel bad for him and ****. where was this sympathy his entire ****ing career?

CP is a dog this series. You gotta respect this next level of play especially from him. Everyone writing him off as injured for the rest of the series no the Warriors lose the series if he gets back in the court.

I know but If they're so far ahead, why do they need 7 to win the series?
houston and the warriors have played 9 games this year. houston has won 6 of them.

Imagine thinking a team (the Celtics at that) missing it's 2 best players making the NBA finals after finally dethroning LeBron in the East wouldn't be a storyline. Against a team that just knocked out the almighty Warriors and have CP3 and Harden playing in their first finals.
nba knows they will need to get some new up and coming dudes star power. lebron wont be here forever and im sure boston becoming a powerhouse wouldnt be something the nba would dislike.

Not sure what to think or if that’s ambitious with CPs history and his reaction to the injury.

CP has been playing injured the whole series. If he’s ready to go he’s ready to go. Honestly at this point his presence on the court while going through this is gonna inspire all the Rockets

houston and the warriors have played 9 games this year. houston has won 6 of them.

nba knows they will need to get some new up and coming dudes star power. lebron wont be here forever and im sure boston becoming a powerhouse wouldnt be something the nba would dislike.

Boston’s team isn’t even complete. This new blood may not even be the new blood playing once Boston gets going....then again if Boston does go to the finals Kyrie and Hayward can kiss Boston good bye

back to back horrible shooting games by the rockets and they won both games against the defending champs

remind me of when the mavericks washed the lakers

Boston’s team isn’t even complete. This new blood may not even be the new blood playing once Boston gets going....then again if Boston does go to the finals Kyrie and Hayward can kiss Boston good bye
the equivalent to saying because the eagles won the superbowl without carson wentz , they should get rid of him. makes little sense. just imagine how deep and good this team will be when those dudes come back.

Man it’s one thing to have kyrie and Westbrook, but lebron and Kd are global stars and almost household names. I’d think having them in the finals would draw more views
Which series gets more ratings, CLE/GSW or BOS/HOU?

Exactly...
Who said anything about who would have more :lol: someone said ratings would be low and I said they would be fine. I never argued that other teams would have greater ratings but a boston vs Houston series would have GOOD ratings....never said anything more or less.

Man I’m thinking the opposite. Boston goes to the finals and everyone will want to join them. Super (ish) team, easy eastern conference, no brainer

cp3 didn't do much to garner sympathy before, but it's the warriors and they get even less sympathy
Gsw gets no sympathy?

Every time curry has a so so game, he has to be hurt. There's no other logical explanation. Can't be more sympathetic than that.

Now...iggy is apparently the difference between rolling over everyone and potentially losing in the wcf.

That screams sympathy to me

Reactions: HIM
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom