2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Harden really did get bailed out last night. Funny how he was so disappointed eventhough they won and then asked about his 3pt woes and he said "who care!"
CP3 was throwing up some horse shots. That was really the difference. Harden went into bum status when it counted

Man I get Iggy is an important piece, his addition to the ball movement and defense, but I just can't buy that he's the key I keep hearing from pundits. This team has the luxury of 4 hall of famers in their prime.

I’d say more on KD than anything else. Green is annoying but he’s not expected for much

That is... definitely not true. A lot is expected of Draymond. I know you guys all want to blame everything on the best player but there's shares to go around. Draymond has been abysmal offensively and so careless.

That is... definitely not true. A lot is expected of Draymond. I know you guys all want to blame everything on the best player but there's shares to go around. Draymond has been abysmal offensively and so careless.
These games are being lost by 7-8 points. Green is getting shots up with 2-3 seconds left on the clock. KD playing iso ball all game and come 4th qtr can’t buy a bucket. Greens stats are directly effected by that

@wavycrocket
I'm about to immortalize your favorite fan in the a-friend MSPaint edition.
1.gif

When has Draymond ever been a consistent offensive threat? He's looks so uneasy when attempting pull up jumpers and layups. Draymond is playing great except the bonehead TOs

Lacob could be seen in the background on camera. dude definitely looked disgusted with how the warriors were playing. light years about to make changes if w's somehow are not hositing that trophy.

The point, you missed it.

Javale/Zaza/Nick Young/ not being able to play IS the issue foo :lol: That's the point of the tweet. That they can't get any production or minutes from their signings when it matters most.

Releasing Caspi again is the point, them missing w/their FA signing.

Coaches decision. If that was the point, then he wouldn’t add an injured iggy to the list. The rockets are playing a 7 man rotation with capela and tucker being the biggest guys out there. So he puts out dray, bell, and looney instead of javale and zaza. Idk if you watched them reg season but from the games I caught omri was doing well. They cut him for cook after that stretch he was balling when curry was out. He did have 0 points and missed that wide open 3 at the end though.

Spread the floor with shooters, run that curry n dray PnR. Dray will find the open man. I don’t think I’ve seen them run that once last game. All I remember was someone running it with looney and he ended up hitting curry coming off the baseline for an easy mid range.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom