2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
These games are being lost by 7-8 points. Green is getting shots up with 2-3 seconds left on the clock. KD playing iso ball all game and come 4th qtr can’t buy a bucket. Greens stats are directly effected by that
My issues is more with Green’s turnovers and lack of playmaking than his shooting necessarily, just seems bad and unfocused on that end.

My issues is more with Green’s turnovers and lack of playmaking than his shooting necessarily, just seems bad and unfocused on that end.

dray isnt put in the position of playmaker in this series. KD decided to play like bron and run the offense through him and not trusting his teammates or making quick decisions. he reverted back to his okc day

dray isnt put in the position of playmaker in this series. KD decided to play like bron and run the offense through him and not trusting his teammates or making quick decisions. he reverted back to his okc day
Yeah, pretty much. You run around all game and not get the ball at some point you just stop.

@espn_macmahon
"Not good," a Rockets source replied to a text asking about Chris Paul (hamstring) feels this morning.

I said CONSISTENT, not one game 7.
It’s not just game 7 though. He shot 49% from the field and 41% from 3 while leading the team in assists and rebounds and playing top notch defense for the series. They were running the offense through him.

CP0 officially ruled out.

DeDkVJPU0AAD-xq.jpg:large

Would you trust him in that role based on how he’s played this year, though?

I got two healthy hamstrings. I’ll donate one to CP3 right now. ****, the hell I need two for?

:{

Chris better go to Wakanda and have T’Challa heal that man.

Reactions: HIM
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom