2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t disagree, but lmao at the timing of all this. GSW is in a 3-2 hole and now people (not you specifically) want to be all rational about role players, coaching strategy, etc.

Did not expect to see the “needs more help” train start to pick up steam and pull away from the station, but here we are. A team with the top 2 players in the league with 2 other All Stars needs MOAAAARRR HELLLLPPP.
Yup. Dudes in here looking real funny in the light.

I can dig that.

Give me Boston's path tonight????? Real Talk. I am interested.

Wear their white jerseys instead of the green joints lol nah their defense just has to travel and they have to just make shots. In that regard, as long as they don't allow Korver/Green/JR Smith to get busy and let LBJ get his, they have a great shot. Gotta stay out of foul trouble too.

Need another game 7 bron.
Hopefully the refs will call all the jersey pulling they do to korver
SimmonsReacts.gif

Lebron knows what time it is. Unless he wants to get slandered off the face of the earth he’ll handle business.

The basketball gods have seen him play 82 games and take final shots for his team and live up to his prowess after long avoiding it. With them servicing a glorious punishment to the Serpent for his antics they are conversely giving Lebron a chance that many saw as improbable.

Lebron know what time it is.

Wear their white jerseys instead of the green joints lol nah their defense just has to travel and they have to just make shots. In that regard, as long as they don't allow Korver/Green/JR Smith to get busy and let LBJ get his, they have a great shot. Gotta stay out of foul trouble too.

No but seriously...the #1 thing they need to do is wear their white jerseys instead of the green. This road **** is all in their head.

Same strategy as it has been all series bro. Defend like hell, and launch as many 3's as possible with your shooters.

There is a path to Houston beating GSW in game 6 w/o CP. Improbable and unlikely, but there is a path.

They were excellent w/o CP this year, and CP was a -13 last night while Harden was a +8. There's noise with those plus / minus numbers but it just goes to show that there is a path towards stealing game 6.

The +/- is misleading. If I recall correctly, harden was playing a good amount when the warriors second unit was in while cp sat. Warriors bench scored only 4 points all game, definitely gonna inflate harden’s +/- to a certain extent.

Paul’s been a huge catalyst for the rockets this series and was huge in games 4/5. If he’s not back...welp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom