2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cavs will keep LBJ.
He's not chasing.
He will get someone to join up with him.
Kawhi with LBJ would be RIP for the LEAGUE

Bron is the best player in the league and has been for a while. I don’t like his game like most do, but dude is legit. He damn sure not the goat but he’s in the top 5 for sure

Just like CP’s heroics have swayed the general public into wanting to see the Rockets topple the Warriors, Lebron has won the hearts of everyone to where they want to see the tired and battered Lebron give a heroic push to overtake these Celtics.

...and best believe Kyrie is rooting for the Cavs to win Game 7 as well cause he’s shipped the hell out of there if Celtics win and go to the finals.

Reactions: HIM
What happened to Love?

tenor.gif

Just like CP’s heroics have swayed the general public into wanting to see the Rockets topple the Warriors, Lebron has won the hearts of everyone to where they want to see the tired and battered Lebron give a heroic push to overtake these Celtics.

...and best believe Kyrie is rooting for the Cavs to win Game 7 as well cause he’s shipped the hell out of there if Celtics win and go to the finals.
Man I love ya but stop with the Kyrie is being traded nonsense. Kyrie ain't going anywhere even if they win a ring this year.

Just stop.

I can picture all this “LeBron in Game 7’s” talk for the next 48 hours going through the media rounds cause a jinx..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom