Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
DeF5oRWW0AEsqNk.jpg

:emoji_goat:

Still not better than Jordan

He. will. Be. Healthy. Next. Season. Why don’t y’all get this :lol:

He's never been healthy his whole life, he's only getting older and will be expecting a max. IT was traded under the same circumstances. Kyrie isn't THAT much better or younger than thomas was

So if GSW and CLE get to the finals

Love doesn't come back, Lebron has multiple final games like this one and he beats the GSW for his 4th ring.

Is he GOAT?

I've never considered Lebron as GOAT, but this hypothetical scenario has me thinking.

Lebron playing nearly every minute just to extend getting smoked next game in Boston. This has been a fun ride for the Cavs

So if GSW and CLE get to the finals

Love doesn't come back, Lebron has multiple final games like this one and he beats the GSW for his 4th ring.

Is he GOAT?

I've never considered Lebron as GOAT, but this hypothetical scenario has me thinking.
Jordan couldn't come back from 3-1 against the 73-9 GSW. Just saying

what makes me continuously root for bron
isn't just how he lived up to his expectations
coming straight from high school
but how he carries himself off the court
never gets in trouble
willing to speak up on social issues
and be a role model
and take ownership of that responsibility
thats why i will always root for dude
but he's "corny" and has bad hair line so lets pick on him.

I don't get it. So many females in here caring about the stuff that don't matter.

Wouldn't goats not need elimination games?

It's all a matter of statistics. Scraping by vs dominating? The best of the best may have never faced true elimination games. And how many of these were when the NBA went to 7 games in the first round. Quarterfinal elimination is far different than finals elimination games. I'd take one dagger over a 20 game record of barely making it out alive. Just saying.

He's never been healthy his whole life, he's only getting older and will be expecting a max. IT was traded under the same circumstances. Kyrie isn't THAT much better or younger than thomas was
First off
Let’s hypotheically assume Celtics want to get rid of Kyrie, who can they get in fair value that will get his production?
Second, using IT as an example is laughable when he doesn’t have the same skills let alone resume as Kyrie.
I know you hate the Celtics, which I do too, but let’s be realistic here, there’s no good reason to get rid of a scorer like Kyrie unless the return is greater than Kyrie himself.

Love played 5 minutes tonight, but the Celtics still managed to make 2-3 wide open layups with him "defending" the paint in the little time he played.

Dude is beyond trash. Because it was a home game, his injury was a blessing in disguise. Unfortunately, the Cavs role players suck on the road.

First off
Let’s hypotheically assume Celtics want to get rid of Kyrie, who can they get in fair value that will get his production?
Second, using IT as an example is laughable when he doesn’t have the same skills let alone resume as Kyrie.
I know you hate the Celtics, which I do too, but let’s be realistic here, there’s no good reason to get rid of a scorer like Kyrie unless the return is greater than Kyrie himself.
Celtics are dying to give away a guy that averaged 24PPG on 49/41/89 splits.

First off

They're one game away from the finals and Kyrie hasn't played since March. They don't need to replace his value, they just need something close. He has no value when he's in street clothes. Not hard to replace that.

IT averaged 29 ppg on 46/38/90 at age 28 for Boston. Kyrie was at 24 on 49/40/89. He'll be 27 in a contract year with an extensive history of injury. That's laughable?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom