2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'mma get silly stupid Iggy tomorrow folks.. With a couple of Gentlemen's cups of Henn.. & Then some beers... :pimp:

DUBS IN 7! :pimp:

They're one game away from the finals and Kyrie hasn't played since March. They don't need to replace his value, they just need something close. He has no value when he's in street clothes. Not hard to replace that.

IT averaged 29 ppg on 46/38/90 at age 28 for Boston. Kyrie was at 24 on 49/40/89. He'll be 27 in a contract year with an extensive history of injury. That's laughable?
That season from IT was a fluke. Kyrie has been a perennial all star for years, so yeah that’s laughable. Have you ever heard someone say IT is better than Kyrie btw?

I hope the Rockets win tomorrow but two conference finals game 7s would be dope.

That season from IT was a fluke. Kyrie has been a perennial all star for years, so yeah that’s laughable. Have you ever heard someone say IT is better than Kyrie btw?

iKE4WnW_d.jpg

Watching LeBron press conference I'm thinking he should just go Jordan's bald Game 7. Stun the world and Boston during Game 7. Introduce his new role in Houston, TX next season. & stop being passive aggressive and just try to capitalize on chips, and be himself with CP3. Hopefully Melo lands there. Other than that....

DUBS IN 7! :pimp:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom