2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah I don't care for e40 at all. I have four songs by him on my ipod and they all commercial type hits.
Nah nah with Nate
Hope I don't go back
Automatic with fab.
Sprinkle me.

OKC would've been 8 seed with another loss, pretty sure the Spurs and Wolves owned tiebreakers over them
Then basically everybody else 3-7 gets shuffled and we probably don’t have any sweeps. As it stands SA probably loses the series by a combined 100 points.

But yea, it’s set now. Hopefully LMA has one of those inferno 44/20 games, GS goes cold and they steal 1 at home.

you might need to swap dragic for richardson. they 1a/1b on that team. and dragic got the all-star nod over him so that helps j-rich's underrated case.

Woah, I was skimming thru thread and have to correct this, Richardson's important but not on Dragic's level and maybe right below Whiteside/JJ if I'm not underrating him

nah i wasnt feeling none of his hypy ****

grit and grind was his last ok cd

mobstyle music in his early years was his prime

mayhaps you weren't a fan of his hyphy period but ghetto report card and revenue retreivin are solid albums not to mention he's paved the way for the current generation of bay area rappers/producers (iamsu, p-lo, g-eazy, nef the pharaoh). if there's something i've learned about 40's recent albums it's that he's like Westbrook's shooting efficiency. lots of questionable/terrible tracks to parse through, but there will be enough good music to make up for it.

Woah, I was skimming thru thread and have to correct this, Richardson's important but not on Dragic's level and maybe right below Whiteside/JJ if I'm not underrating him
i personally have dragic over j-rich but i think he's at worst #2, and his defense makes it a debate. he'll probably get an all-defensive team nod this year, or he should. whiteside a bum to me honestly so i can't rate him up there, despite his potential. he just doesn't bring it enough for me. JJ is important but i don't think he's better than j-rich. i'll defer to you though cause you've definitely watched more heat games than me.

FWIW tho, j-rich is slightly better than Dragic in WS and VORP

Whiteside playing a team that's running Ersan at C, and he can't feast.

Dude needs to look in the mirror.

Don't think he logged 15minutes tonight, let me look............

It's like when you think you have a little Angel for a daughter and find out she been on live Cam getting Dogged.

That dissapointment.

Think it’s without question Miami moves Whiteside this offseason. Spo hasn’t ****** with him even when he was putting up stats.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom