2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i personally have dragic over j-rich but i think he's at worst #2, and his defense makes it a debate. he'll probably get an all-defensive team nod this year, or he should. whiteside a bum to me honestly so i can't rate him up there, despite his potential. he just doesn't bring it enough for me. JJ is important but i don't think he's better than j-rich. i'll defer to you though cause you've definitely watched more heat games than me.

FWIW tho, j-rich is slightly better than Dragic in WS and VORP

He's the closest thing to a two-way wing that Heat have on the team with Waiters out so I can see the argument for it. Trust me, I've wanted Whiteside off this team 2 seasons ago (And the jig's basically up on that) but can't deny him being important to this team's success... There's a possibility that I may underrate him for what he does consistently

Didn't happen on purpose but Dragic getting in foul trouble rlly helped MIA get a leg up defensively in the second quarter, Winslow's 17 first half minutes and even McGruder's 5 measley mins came at crucial pts. Now MIA has to hope they can have similar performances in both gms in Miami and Whiteside/Winslow can better avoid early foul trouble. More McGruder in the second half could help to but tonite's a start

ne8D9j3.gif

It was all good just two days ago for Philly. They’re really gonna need Embiid for Game 3 onward if they want to win this series.

I still don’t understand the GSW slander by some of you. I understand Steph’s gravity but this is essentially the same core as the 2015 and 2016 teams with Steph swapped for KD, a player who many believe to be best in the league. I get that the bench has deteriorated a bit but how is that team all of a sudden “beatable by anyone in the West”?

Spurs are trash wasting a damn playoff spot. Warriors caught such a break falling to the 2 seed goddamn
Should have done us ALL a favor and lost to the KINGS and Blazers in 2 of their last 3 games, and let Jokic Boiz name some noise.
Washed szn.
They should all wash their faces.

Didn't happen on purpose but Dragic getting in foul trouble rlly helped MIA get a leg up defensively in the second quarter, Winslow's 17 first half minutes and even McGruder's 5 measley mins came at crucial pts. Now MIA has to hope they can have similar performances in both gms in Miami and Whiteside/Winslow can better avoid early foul trouble. More McGruder in the second half could help to but tonite's a start

34-13 in the second quarter...that’s where the game was lost by us

You guys played better on offense than you’ve played probably all damn season in that second quarter and we played worse than we’ve played all season in that second quarter.

James Johnson is not hitting all 7 of his damn shots again and Dwyane Wade will not even score 30 points combined over the next two games.

You guys shot 50% from the floor and we shot 41% and 19% from three for the game...had to be the worst we shot from three the entire season. This game was an anomaly. This ain’t happening again. Especially with a pissed off Embiid coming back.

Hope to Basketball Gods I never see Tony Brothers reffing another Sixers game

Officiating last night wasn’t one sided (as the Heat had more fouls) but wild inconsistent and too many at that

All the damn whistles slowed the game down to where the Heat had their style of play without really playing that way.

Either way, we saw both extremes of the Sixers shooting. Hella hot and hella cold lol not expecting either to happen again as if the Sixers shot their average, game would’ve been a lot closer

Off to Game 3

Kawhi doesn't want to waste his young years being basketball robot and actually make extra money off his talent...IDK if I can blame him for it :lol:

Never really could get into E40 outside of a couple songs. I do like him on features more often than not. Can't hate on his status as a legend though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom