Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
1000 steps ahead of the rest
Put a sucka head to rest
When I'm at my worst I'm at my best
Pulling a stack up out her dress
Running thru her purse like where's the rest??

E 40 is trash. Respect his hustle but I’m not trying to hear in alien performing spoken word off beat.

Spice 1 >>>>

Why am I not surprised

This song in 2018 is still ahead of its time

Need Tim Duncan to chime in and rip Kawhi apart. I can’t believe he’s really doing this. The legends play through injury and this ***** ain’t even hurt :smh:

1000 steps ahead of the rest
Put a sucka head to rest
When I'm at my worst I'm at my best
Pulling a stack up out her dress
Running thru her purse like where's the rest??

Why am I not surprised

Yeah you fit the mold of a 40 fan, Stanley

Terrible basketball takes? Check.
Terrible music choice? Check

Takes a real one to feel one :pimp:

37134A8C-63F0-423B-87C2-D8BA3F89A4C6.gif

Who has the leverage Leonard or the Spurs? He's got one year left on his deal followed by a player option the following season

It's better to trade him in the summer rather than the trade deadline

Who has the leverage Leonard or the Spurs? He's got one year left on his deal followed by a player option the following season

You trade his *** to a bum franchise like Orlando or Phoenix for picks and quasi rebuild around LMA. Get Kawhi tf outta here. For him to have the audacity to flex on the Spurs when he missed a free throw and cost them a championship :smh:

First thing i woke up to this morning on ESPN was the wade strip on saric

Down 2 still cant believe that **** happend. Gotta have some more awareness

Does trading Kawhi cost him any money?

He won't be eligible for the supermax if traded ala Boogie and Kyrie. I think the Spurs could get the most of he signs that extension like Blake did then trade him, but will they even offer it and is the relationship so beyond repair that he doesn't sign it. He could make up a significant portion of that lost salary if traded to a big market though.

The Spurs have the leverage. The Spurs offer him the extension and he will take it. He'd be a fool not to take it.

If we don't offer the extension then trade it. The ball is still in the Spurs court simply because it's too much money to turn down. 219MM

I say it again..Chevy Tahoe. Out of every NBA athlete Kawhi seems like the most likely to turn down 200ms on gp. Bro grew out the rows to save money on haircuts. Let that sink in

Reactions: MVP
The Spurs have the leverage. The Spurs offer him the extension and he will take it. He'd be a fool not to take it.

If we don't offer the extension then trade it. The ball is still in the Spurs court simply because it's too much money to turn down. 219MM
Has anyone signed a super max and been traded?

I say it again..Chevy Tahoe. Out of every NBA athlete Kawhi seems like the most likely to turn down 200ms on gp. Bro grew out the rows to save money on haircuts. Let that sink in

Have you been to the IE? Everybody still living in 2002 over there.

According to reports, he just spent 2 million dollars on foundation for the house he’s building in San Antonio

That don’t sound like someone who wants to move.

https://961now.iheart.com/featured/...leonard-pours-foundation-for-new-house-in-sa/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom