2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I realize that but the ones saying they dont wanna watch wall beal /lowry derozan while the kyrieless celts and underachieveing bucks are there is wild to me

Pick the Bucks in the NT Bracket so I'll roll with them tonight.

Raptors and Blazer win tonight as well.

To be honest Celtics bucks rap wizard Spurs Teams I dont want to see right now I like watching teams I think have a shot at being contenders. If Kyrie and gh or kawhi were playing it would be a different story.

I'll watch em if I'm not doing anything but far from something I'll go out of my way / look forward to watching .

To be honest Celtics bucks rap wizard Spurs Teams I dont want to see right now I like watching teams I think have a shot at being contenders. If Kyrie and gh or kawhi were playing it would be a different story.

I'll watch em if I'm not doing anything but far from something I'll go out of my way / look forward to watching .
So you only watching the Warriors and Rockets?

whiteside gonna walk in and slap the ref soon as the game starts. then he'll pretend to be confused on how he got called for a foul, and look frustrated that hes not playing. whiteside dont even want to be on the court. he damn sure dont want to bang with Embiid.

Angry Whiteside is the next best thing to a productive Whiteside. Either he embrasses himself or puts in an honest effort, either way I'm here for it

So you only watching the Warriors and Rockets?
sixers , Cavs , okc series too.
I've seen all the playoff games minus the warriors games. Cause I ain't been doing nothing.
'll try and watch Spurs warriors but then get bored and do something else.

8938CFD9-8F35-4776-BF32-DFA1C1A41681.jpeg

Bruhhhh can you imagine how devastating it wouldve been if curry made klay turn his ankle?????!!! Dawg this **** crazy.

**** like this is why I hate Golden State basketball in general. Bunch of rich ****s in the front row acting like they was shooting in the gym. Whole stadium filled with Rich *** folks.

**** golden State and everyone who supports them. Bunch of front runners. Toronto or Houston you are our only hope this year. Please God.

sixers , Cavs , okc series too.
I've seen all the playoff games minus the warriors games. Cause I ain't been doing nothing.
'll try and watch Spurs warriors but then get bored and do something else.

The only games I have watched in it's entirety so far this playoffs are the Thunder and the Blazer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom