2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
When we come back to the city...ima rockin my ski mask we finna rob dame off his pride..its AD time na

Will Kawhi be eligible for a no trade clause if he signs the contract.

antidope antidope
He can't get one. He hasn't been in the league for eight years.

I heard this to many times before.
" No way does cp3 turn down 200 mil. He's going to be a clipper for life "
'" no way does dmc not stay in Sacramento , they going to throw him 200 mil." .
Demarcus was traded because they didn't want to pay him then lose him for nothing. Moot point.

So you've seen it once. We've seen five other people take the DVE

Has anyone signed a super max and been traded?
Blake I think?

"A player needs to either be entering (or have just completed) his eighth or ninth season. As The Atlantic points outs, players aiming to eventually land a supermax deal would sign a contract extension after their rookie deal. After this extension, eligible players could sign a supermax contract. For most of the eligible players, the supermax deal would be their third NBA contract."

Not a moot point at all. Nothing is guaranteed. . People were so sure sac was throwing him 200 mil. They obviously didn't want to do that .
Kd turned down how much money to go play where he wants.thats more then one .
When you set for life , youll take a few less mil to be happy . Cant put a price to happiness and loving where you work.
Stop it.

Not a moot point at all. Nothing is guaranteed. . People were so sure sac was throwing him 200 mil. They obviously didn't want to do that . Kd turned down how much money to go play where he wants. Stop it.
It is a moot point because we're talking about a circumstance where it's offered and the player says no. A player being traded because the team did not want to pay is irrelevant to this conversation.

It is a moot point because we're talking about a circumstance where it's offered and the player says no. A player being traded because the team did not want to pay is irrelevant to this conversation.
kd turned it down to. He took less to go play in gs . You said only one did. . Got to stop acting like we know what these guys value

I heard this to many times before.
" No way does cp3 turn down 200 mil. He's going to be a clipper for life "
'" no way does dmc not stay in Sacramento , they going to throw him 200 mil." .

Lowball one of the worst things to happen to nba is every fan thinking they're a GM. Much worse thatn blog boys.

Everytime there's a rumor about someone going to a new team, the Daryl moreys come out with their Bird Eights, MLE, Supermax, Derrick Rose Rule, projected future salary caps, cap holds. I've had it with this.

Make Rumors Great Again.

Y'all dudes were really in here arguing about a travel/non-travel for 20+ pages. :lol::smh:

DWade with a turn back the clock performance last night.

The posts after that Gabby tweet. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Memba how drained bron was having to guard kd and also be a scorer? Pels would have to find a way to put AD on Draymond.

Screenshot_20180417-075717.png
lol @ thinking when someone lands with 2 feet, the second foot coming down counts as a step. all pro hops where the feet dont land at the EXACT same time are now travels.

34-13 in the second quarter...that’s where the game was lost by us

You guys played better on offense than you’ve played probably all damn season in that second quarter and we played worse than we’ve played all season in that second quarter.

James Johnson is not hitting all 7 of his damn shots again and Dwyane Wade will not even score 30 points combined over the next two games.

You guys shot 50% from the floor and we shot 41% and 19% from three for the game...had to be the worst we shot from three the entire season. This game was an anomaly. This ain’t happening again. Especially with a pissed off Embiid coming back.

Definitely not Heat's best offensive display actually, they're not great overall but when they're clicking on both defense and offense then they can be trouble.

JJ has games like that, not a shocking performance, just clutch. Wade too. When things are clicking, you can expect a big game from one of Ellington, Wade or Olynyk. Synergy from the defense usually gets things going. I hope Embiid plays next game so we can finally see the whole debut and Whiteside/Biid memes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom