2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why can't it be both?

Going to the finals 8 straight years, is extremely impressive and historic. What he's doing these playoffs is unparalleled.

and

The East is weak, and this years competition (Indiana, Toronto, Boston) weren't all too impressive for a various amount of reasons?

You can't be watching Lebron these playoffs and not be amazed by what he's doing because the "east is weak."

I agree with this.

Only thing I get annoyed with is when they try to move him up the GOAT rankings for every playoff series in the East he wins. ESPN literally had an article saying this was Bron’s most impressive feat after the Cavs beat the pacers in 7 games in the first round.

That’s the part I’m not with. He hooping though. Dialed it up. Can’t front :smh:

Shaq fatass was missing games because of his Toe shut the hell up.. Dude is BY FAR the worst former ball player turned analyst. Dude knows nothing about nothing & doesn't even attempt logic

Shaq will be like “back then we didn’t have icy hot. Chris Paul just needs to put that under his compression shorts and he’s good to go”

Game 7 of the real nba finals should be good tonight

We see people downplay the Warriors A lot because of the "Ease" of their wins, People Downplayed the Kobe/Shaq Lakers for the same reason.. But somehow Lebron is immune to those criticisms despite him having just as equal if not bigger lack of competition in the East.

Do you even realize you’re comparing LBJ to TEAMS? LBJ is one man running an entire conference and you’re giving him s*** for that? :lol:

Narratives ESPN will push:
  • Winning the 2018 east is LeBron's biggest accomplishment (LeBron even passed after that question) making it ok for him to lose in the finals
  • Jeff Green's heart surgery way back

people making this win against the Celtics some great accomplishment by bron bron but they went 7 games with a team with no stars

Do you even realize you’re comparing LBJ to TEAMS? LBJ is one man running an entire conference and you’re giving him s*** for that? :lol:

He’s been the best player in the league....with the overwhelmingly best roster in the East since 2010. Bron’s teams have been the favorites in part because of his greatness...his teams overall talent compared to the others in his conference.

This is the first year where it was a little shaky....hence two 7 game series.

I wouldn’t give him **** for that....but he’s been penciled in as a finals favorite over the past 8 years due to those factors.

Like dude said earlier. The East has been a joke in Bron’s prime....but Bron has been amazing and had amazing teammates as well in those stretches.

It'll happen. After bron retires
long as it happens. I don't care if things were to reverse and the east becomes the strong conference . Would make for a way more entertaining playoffs .. nba is the most progressive league people say. Well let's see it. .

long as it happens. I don't care if things were to reverse and the east becomes the strong conference . Would make for a way more entertaining playoffs .. nba is the most progressive league people say. Well let's see it. .
It's starting to reverse anyways. The celtics, 76ers and raptors will only continue to get better and I see the Knicks being a top 4 seed next year. If Bron stays in Cleveland that's 4 strong teams in the east.

Orlando is a sleeper too. That Gordon and Nicholson combo is deadly

Lebron is easily better than Kobe.
avatar_21808_1359665141_zps86a044e5.png

Stopped reading after this.

People are literally telling you that Bron is playing great it's solely the fans/media that's the issue and y'all STILL won't shut up? That's why these never end. Stop trying to convince people you are right and watch the games. Geez

He’s been the best player in the league....with the overwhelmingly best roster in the East since 2010. Bron’s teams have been the favorites in part because of his greatness...his teams overall talent compared to the others in his conference.

I will give you the Heat, but how amazing were the Cavs before LBJ came back?

People are literally telling you that Bron is playing great it's solely the fans/media that's the issue and y'all STILL won't shut up? That's why these never end. Stop trying to convince people you are right and watch the games. Geez
The game isn't for another 2 and a half hours. There's literally nothing else to talk about. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom