2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
they-call-him-a-ball-hog-nbamemes-darers-ranked-27thin-18181141.png
Solid 6man
Lou will type maybe fred van vleet with a receding hairline

The person who should be rooting for the Warriors the most tonight should be Bron funny enough. If Harden & a gimpy legged Paul beat the team that was just "impossible" to beat last year. That pretty much ends his chances to try & team up in Hou.
He could still pull a KD and join the Rockets,

The person who should be rooting for the Warriors the most tonight should be Bron funny enough. If Harden & a gimpy legged Paul beat the team that was just "impossible" to beat last year. That pretty much ends his chances to try & team up in Hou.

This talk about Bron joining the Rockets isn’t possible unless they let Capela walk then move everybody else on the team besides CP3 and Harden. I don’t think that’s gonna happen.

Its crazy how Lebron damn near brings the ball up on every possession with his size. He needs to work on his handles this off-season. His handles are kind of suspect.

Jordan did what he do with the help of Pippen. Kobe did what he did with Shaq and Gasol. Would either be able to lead this Cavalier’s team to the Finals? Of course he’s losing because good teams always beat great players, but would MJ & Kobe be in the finals with this bum team?

There's no doubt in my mind they would be able to. The East is garbage and has been for a decade.

This talk about Bron joining the Rockets isn’t possible unless they let Capela walk then move everybody else on the team besides CP3 and Harden. I don’t think that’s gonna happen.

It would be very difficult but i could see them getting very desperate & trying to make it happen if Bron wants to go there. All to still lose to GS but hey atleast Texas has no State taxes

Bron gotta go to San Antonio to team up with Kawhi.

It’s not possible cap wise. And the Spurs aren’t the type of team to just pull a Heat and trade every player on their roster to make room for him.

People gotta put these things in perspective when talking about his possible destinations. There’s a verrrrry select few that are even a remote possibility.

LeBron isn't leaving lol
He'll sign his usual 1-2 year deal
they'll trade the pick though

only chance of him leaving was not making the finals
what is that pick gonna get him?

not much to beat a healthy boston team

he gone no matter what happens in the finals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom