2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I couldn't believe everybody in this thread that picked the Bucks to beat Boston. Giannis is good but he has no help. He needs a star to play with. It's the playoffs, not regular season.

This game lowkey looking like a carbon copy of game 1.

Shabazz out here giving the Bucks quality minutes wth :lol:

Where's Delly though? Is he that washed/injured that he can't get PT over Bazz and JET?

Giannis is 23 and leading his team to consecutive playoff appearances. No other 23 year old is doing this. Boston has no answer for him but their roster is flawed.

Why throw him away if they get beat?

Giannis is an amazing talent. We know the skill and talent is there. At this point, you gotta wonder if he makes those around him better. He's a superstar going against Horford and a bunch of role players and d-league level talent. Bucks should have no excuse against the Celtics.

Giannis is an amazing talent. We know the skill and talent is there. At this point, you gotta wonder if he makes those around him better. He's a superstar going against Horford and a bunch of role players and d-league level talent. Bucks should have no excuse against the Celtics.
Al horford Morris Tatum Rozier brown is much better than what Giannis has

I don't think giannis makes people better . Not everyone does. Only ones I see that can are curry harden / top 3 or 4 players crew .

Jabari missed more than half the season and is looking wild shaky and not confident

Middletown I'll give you but that's 1 guy

Bledsoe is a piece but without a better spacer than snell it shrinks the floor

How’s he supposed to make Tony snell better? Jason Terry younger? Bledsoe a better shooter?

jabari is not better than anyone not named Horford and every minute that passes the more likely it is we dont sign him lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom