2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
How is he not? He's literally one of the best 3 and D players in the league. Shot 40% from 3pt for the majority of his career.

Middleton isn’t a 3 and D guy. Can he shoot 3s? Yes, but I consider him a scorer. He’s good just not a good fit next to Giannis. He posts up way too much for these lineups they run.

Middleton defense has been overrated. He got that label 2/3 years ago or so but doesn't really apply anymore.

I also kinda hope we move him while he still has the reputation of being underrated. Because he's not that underrated.

Middleton isn’t a 3 and D guy. Can he shoot 3s? Yes, but I consider him a scorer. He’s good just not a good fit next to Giannis. He posts up way too much for these lineups they run.

Yea I see what you're saying. Still view him as a 3 and D guy though. They need to post Giannis up at C, really the only way this team can be effective it seems.

Definitely comes into play here, but if you're labeling someone a superstar and a #1 option I just have much higher expectations.
i know what you're trying to say. it's just hard to put blame on giannis when he's balling though. the team losing isn't his fault, he's basically at his normal level or play or better.

there is just a mismatch in coaching you might as well say the celtics have another star. brad stevens had these same dudes beating teams like the jazz, blazers, thunder, etc.... he alone is that big of a difference. conversely, prunty is basically a negative in every way.

jabari is not better than anyone not named Horford and every minute that passes the more likely it is we dont sign him lol

would they really let him walk for nothing?

He's young, but I don't know if I really see it happening.

Wouldn’t be surprised if it never happens cause he doesn’t need it to be effective but his form has improved a bit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom