• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
20180528_234104.jpg
Update regarding the Bracket challenge.

@suberzat1 - First place
@Vincent Van Goat - Second place
@fearless - Third place.

The standings do not account for the fact that the Cavs could win the series so there are still plenty of people who could win.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180528-233927_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20180528-233927_Samsung Internet.jpg
    515.6 KB · Views: 45
He already wealthy though.

We talking him being a few years from retirement or any day now getting that injury that takes him out for good.

You telling me playing through a hammy wouldn't be in his best interest? Just this one game?

Cuz I feel like You wouldn't need him as much against the Cavs.

Exactly. He’s almost done playing and he’s about to come up on what is likely his last big contract. Yes he’s wealthy. But the goal of any job is to get wealthier. We look at it as sports, but this is his JOB and how he supports family and friends.

If you’re injured you’ll get less money. Teams aren’t gonna say “man, he played injured and ****** himself up even more and now he’s even more of a liability—let’s give him more money”.

From a fan standpoint it sounds good—go out there, grit it out and win. But again, that his job and not just a game. I can’t even be mad at his decision.

some injuries can get worse right away

hamstring aint nothing to mess with

he could aggravate it worse within a minute

no point
I just feel bad for one of my fav players.

Coming to that realization he probably never seeing a finals.

Never understood why they take their babies on the podium.

That's the place where you're trying to turn up and be loud with your team.

Not a good spot for a baby
its for the memories. I think its fine. As a Dad, I'd do it just to be able to see it in 20 years and show my son

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom