2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good job, good effort Houston.

This game the same story as g6. I knew the early lead wouldn't hold. They gon get gassed in the end and they did.

Jordan clarkson, swaggy p and larry nance gonna be in the finals.
Harden gonna be at home lmao

tenor.gif

That 1st half stretch where the rockets were up by 10+ and just kept brickin 3s was a game changer. If they just kept attacking the paint that lead...:smh:

alright bro's, it was a great 3 day weekend. But damn, I need to prepare for a big presentation that I haven't even began to think of and i should have prepared two weeks ago. My face is burnt, I'm unprepared, my boss coming in from NY and seeing me for the first time in 4 months. I'm going to crush it

Commence with Harden slander and get me the cliff notes tomorrow afternoon.

3s start getting hoisted when you can't get super blatant calls at the rim. I'm ok with them missing the 50/50s, but the blatant fouls are tough to watch a ref swallow a whistle. This some new era pansy ball stuff.

Yup, that was the problem in the third. Not this.

Screenshot_20180528-224940_ESPN.jpg

That 1st half stretch where the rockets were up by 10+ and just kept brickin 3s was a game changer. If they just kept attacking the paint that lead...:smh:

This is true but the thing is besides Harden they can't really put the ball on the floor. Gordon can a lil but them dudes are catch and shoot players. That's why they got CP3, to have another creator.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom