2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I the only one who thinks this Warriors team isnt nearly as good as last year? Over the last couple series their ball movement has been damn near non-existent and their help defense has been pretty bad

They don’t look as good—until the 2nd half. Unfortunately for other teams, that’s usually all it takes for them to win since getting separation from them score-wise prior to the 3rd quarter is hard. And once they’re up a few buckets, it’s a wrap because now their confidence and rhythm is back.

Bron already won the chip

What type of sensitive ish is this

3686C7E2-64C4-42BA-9002-6CEA292AC9B7.gif

Side note. When is the last time in any sport that two teams have faced off 4 straight times in the finals or championship?

You guys attempted more free throws in the end so idk, your team just sucked in the 2nd half
It's disingenuous to look at "fouls" and "free throws" as the only implication of officiating help. It was a combination of both "sucking" (missing 3's) and reffing.. Again... if we suck, we suck. No complaints, I wouldn't cry about the refs. But that game minus the 4Q was far from officiated fairly. And there are plenty of unbiased sources that acknowledge that

It's disingenuous to look at "fouls" and "free throws" as the only implication of officiating help. It was a combination of both "sucking" (missing 3's) and reffing.. Again... if we suck, we suck. No complaints, I wouldn't cry about the refs. But that game minus the 4Q was far from officiated fairly. And there are plenty of unbiased sources that acknowledge that
Cant blame the refs for going cold. Make some shots and the game would have been different.

On a per game basis, Harden had the 2nd greatest 3 point shooting year of all time in the reg season. Nobody in history made more per game except Steph. Total threes he was #9 all time single season.

Last 3 games in this series he went 6-36.

His shot attempts were way up and he didn’t attempt double digit free throws after G1.

Just a very rough ending to the year.

Game was too rigged. Knew what was up as soon as Rockets were favorites

Only way Cavs can make this series look respectable is if they play some physical D, slow down the pace, and make it a half court game.

Of course 3s are better than mid range shots, but when you miss 25 in a row someone needs to take a couple steps in. That stretch was ugly as hell.

GS in 5 no more than 6.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom