2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't even have the slander in me tonight :smh:
Dubs in 6 and 3s are still better than midrange shots.
Goodnight yall.

Exactly... CP3 on the floor is a much different story. You get better looks, and you factor in his mid-range to add versatility to the offense. Without him we're more prone to live and die by the 3 ball. It worked early on (6/14 from 3) when we had fresher legs. Fatigue from defense set in. Was just a historically bad shooting night aided by a really bad officiating crew.

We hit 4 or 5 3's in that 0-27 stretch and we win. We get those 3 Harden whistles and that's a 13 point swing. Didn't get either. IMO, if we lose because we can't hit shots, then that's ok. But a third party influence should be minimized as much as possible. It's really annoying how everyone knew going into the game that Scott Foster and his crew would be involved in some shady ****. We're now 0-6 with him reffing our games.

Nah, you didnt lose because the ref, so dont bring it up. You lost because of that 0-27, too reliant on 3's, no midrange game at all. Typical Pringles offense. Dont even bring up the refs, you had a lot of favorable calls tonight. You guys flat out sucked and deserved to lose. Once the Warriors got the lead, your dudes creamed their panties.

This is why

sabu.png

Man Im not a fan of either teams the cavs or warriors. I'm a Knicks fan and I'm still salty dantoni was trash on the Knicks so glad the rockets lost

lebron running simulation on 2k and there is literally 0 outcomes where he comes out on top vs warriors in a 7 gm series

Exactly... CP3 on the floor is a much different story. You get better looks, and you factor in his mid-range to add versatility to the offense. Without him we're more prone to live and die by the 3 ball. It worked early on (6/14 from 3) when we had fresher legs. Fatigue from defense set in. Was just a historically bad shooting night aided by a really bad officiating crew.

We hit 4 or 5 3's in that 0-27 stretch and we win. We get those 3 Harden whistles and that's a 13 point swing. Didn't get either. IMO, if we lose because we can't hit shots, then that's ok. But a third party influence should be minimized as much as possible. It's really annoying how everyone knew going into the game that Scott Foster and his crew would be involved in some shady ****. We're now 0-6 with him reffing our games.
You guys attempted more free throws in the end so idk, your team just sucked in the 2nd half

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom