2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wish these damn coaches would REMIND their players that a mid range and low post game exists. This current iteration of the NBA product is getting to be unwatchable with these poor 3 attempts.

I'd rather Harden or Gordon pull up from
30' than throw it to Capela on the block

Wish these damn coaches would REMIND their players that a mid range and low post game exists. This current iteration of the NBA product is getting to be unwatchable with these poor 3 attempts.
I mean to the point where the Houston squad should of been told the next one to jack up a 3 sits :lol:

Game was over when they didn’t call those fouls when Harden took those 3s

Either way, not looking forward to this as we all know the outcome

Bruhs, they used hack a shaq on capella with a 10 point lead. How can i take these boys seriously? That was beneath their dignity... I think. Not watching this nonsense. I hope basketball gods interject this finals. You can't reward this type of buffoonery.

Am I the only one who thinks this Warriors team isnt nearly as good as last year? Over the last couple series their ball movement has been damn near non-existent and their help defense has been pretty bad

This is true but the thing is besides Harden they can't really put the ball on the floor. Gordon can a lil but them dudes are catch and shoot players. That's why they got CP3, to have another creator.
Exactly... CP3 on the floor is a much different story. You get better looks, and you factor in his mid-range to add versatility to the offense. Without him we're more prone to live and die by the 3 ball. It worked early on (6/14 from 3) when we had fresher legs. Fatigue from defense set in. Was just a historically bad shooting night aided by a really bad officiating crew.

We hit 4 or 5 3's in that 0-27 stretch and we win. We get those 3 Harden whistles and that's a 13 point swing. Didn't get either. IMO, if we lose because we can't hit shots, then that's ok. But a third party influence should be minimized as much as possible. It's really annoying how everyone knew going into the game that Scott Foster and his crew would be involved in some shady ****. We're now 0-6 with him reffing our games.

Am I the only one who thinks this Warriors team isnt nearly as good as last year? Over the last couple series their ball movement has been damn near non-existent and their help defense has been pretty bad

Definitely

Steph and Iggy missed time and Ian Clark’s shot making ability is hard to replace

This is true but the thing is besides Harden they can't really put the ball on the floor. Gordon can a lil but them dudes are catch and shoot players. That's why they got CP3, to have another creator.

that's what im trying to say when ppl kept saying they aren't driving/ only 1.5 guys that can drive without CP and they ISO heavy (heck they get ridiculed for it) while EG had to guard KD on the other end. missing all the 3s didnt help as well since they all just collapsed on harden on the drive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom