2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I still can't believe that in this 4 year stretch, the Warriors have-

- Played a Cavs team sans Kyrie Irving and Kevin Love in the Finals
- Played a Spurs team without Kawhi Leonard in the playoffs 2 years in a row
- Have Chris Paul miss Games 6 and 7 of a series where the Warriors had their back against the ropes

They are still the best team that I have ever seen play, when they are healthy and firing on all cylinders, but man have they had some crazy things go their way.

This is 100% true. But you could make the same argument about lebrons runs to the finals. Things happen

- Have Chris Paul miss Games 6 and 7 of a series where the Warriors had their back against the ropes

They are still the best team that I have ever seen play, when they are healthy and firing on all cylinders, but man have they had some crazy things go their way.

And that's not even mentioning the smaller scale players like Mike Conley with a broken face, and Demarcus Cousins with an achilles. I'm sure you can do this for a ton of championship teams, but it's wild to look at regardless.

dVDJiez.gif

lol at this take.
The equivalent of saying
Eli manning must be the goat since he beat the 18-0 patriots cause the Giants were a wild card team.

That ish don't work like that.

Huh?

Is Eli Manning ever in a GOAT conversation amongst anybody... anywhere... at any time?

Situations aren't comparable or relevant at all :lol:

....Russ got a 55+ win season and a WCF birth as the number one option under his belt lol?

Man's was no longer the leader of this team when **** hit the Fan in the playoffs He got demoted to Capo........ He ain't sitting at that table with KD, Bron,Steph & Kawhi. & it's cool he finally got his MVP award but he is who he is.

Funny how he forgets the heat employed the same tactic.

Dude is such a homer for lebron its sad
Yeah, I just think people had a problem with it because resorting to that is the type of **** you do if you're an underdog or less talented. Not up by 10. Not with 4 HOFers in their prime.

I get the strategy though. And it worked.

I mean, if you break it out over 4 years I'm sure you can come up with something similar for Lebron with kyrie being out, Draymond catching a suspension in the finals, etc.

It ebbs and flows

Huh?

Is Eli Manning ever in a GOAT conversation amongst anybody... anywhere... at any time?

Situations aren't comparable or relevant at all :lol:
doesn't matter. Thats how dumb yall sound with these questions .dumb questions deserve dumb answers .

Even if his brother Peyton had did something like that.it doesn't matter you don't get extra credit and jump people for winning a series when you a underdog. Very simple to understand but y'all keep trying to make this happen.

GS ain't making the Finals next season

I'm very intrigued to see who they add next year to bolster the bench

They dont use Jones, Zaza, or McGee a lot so I expect them to replace one with a shooter.

Man's was no longer the leader of this team when **** hit the Fan in the playoffs He got demoted to Capo........ He ain't sitting at that table with KD, Bron,Steph & Kawhi. & it's cool he finally got his MVP award but he is who he is.

....So was that a yes or a no famo?

Russ got a 56 win season under his belt and a conference finals berth? James did this with Dwight missing 40+ games mind you.

Not to mention James bouncing Russ in 5 games.

****** gave Russ Paul George this year and he still couldn't crack 50 wins and got bounced in 5 in the 1st round again. Gave James Chris Paul and he won 65 games and got to ANOTHER conference finals.

They not the same man. Quit it.

Shoot up a hamstring? Man what.

cortisteroid shots, but he'll probably do more damage since he wont feel anything when he runs on it. may not work, but if he was serious about going, he'd at the very least got injected and see how you feel. who know

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom