2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
At this point comparing harden to Russ .... No , you just don't do it. You can argue that Russ has had the more talented team the past two years and still couldnt get past the first round.

I’ve lost all respect sorry this is absolutely rigged for money... Or ratings in not sure which. I won’t be silent . Just saw it live sry.
if this is what it took you haven't been watching or paying attention to the nbe .remember when the cavs shot like 30 free throws in the first quarter of an nba finals game and people in here were saying it was legit . Lol.

cortisteroid shots, but he'll probably do more damage since he wont feel anything when he runs on it. may not work, but if he was serious about going, he'd at the very least got injected and see how you feel. who know
Yea a strain can turn into a bad tear real quick.

I understand why he didn’t play.

....So was that a yes or a no famo?

Russ got a 56 win season under his belt and a conference finals berth? James did this with Dwight missing 40+ games mind you.

Not to mention James bouncing Russ in 5 games.

*****s gave Russ Paul George this year and he still couldn't crack 50 wins and got bounced in 5 in the 1st round again. Gave James Chris Paul and he won 65 games and got to ANOTHER conference finals.

They not the same man. Quit it.

Another Conference finals where he didn't play up to his standards, was an inefficient chucker who turned the ball over at a rapid pace & played horrible defense. Seems like the same Criticisms to me.

if this is what it took you haven't been watching or paying attention to the nbe .remember when the cavs shot like 30 free throws in the first quarter of an nba finals game and people in here were saying it was legit . Lol.
Nah i just copy pasted Ayesha’s tweet

That **** was bad. Man I remember that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom