2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well you kind of implied that James got them to the conference finals. Just saying that is shorting the hell out of what CP3 did this year. Half those games I couldn't tell who the best player on that team was.

But either way, Harden > westbrook

I didn't imply anything. James WAS their best player this year. He (Along with CP, Capela, Gordon, etc. got them to the WCF). He WAS the best player on a 65 win team this year.

A few playoff games doesn't change that. Chris Paul is elite, of course there will be times where he's great and shines in moments. Team game.

For both series going 7 they really weren't that good. Lot of blowouts and bad basketball being showcased. Wasn't as entertaining as 7 game series sounds

Outside of the Indy-Cavs series, the entire playoffs was trash.

TBH, the NBA product as a whole is pretty damn trash.

All I got is that this Warriors team is no where near unbeatable as those in the past. Still a dynasty, but their window might be much smaller than we thought.

Yea they look beatable. Arms race this summer should be fun in the west.

Haha the guy who can't crack 50 wins with another all nba talent and the guy who was the best player on multiple 55+ wins..a toss up? Aight man :lol: :lol: you got it.

And CP > PG but they're both all NBA talents who played 2nd fiddle this past season to their other All NBA counterpart.

My man IDC about a few extra wins in the regular season, (ESPECIALLY considering Dantoni was the coach) all proof shows that when playoffs arise & games get close both of these guys while capable of having amazing stretches, both become inefficient & prone to silly turnovers. Neither one is getting you to the promised land.

So If being a second seed & losing in the playoffs is that much more important to you then being a 5th seed & losing the by all means Take Harden. Fact still remains they are the same tier of player

KD said Harden dribbles so much each possession we knew he’d get tired :nerd:

Nt experts said he should iso more tho :lol:. Let him do his thing and bait him into jacking up step backs on tired legs. Same thing Spurs did last year. Book been out on this dude. Going on 7 straight summers like jigga man

Who in the west then if not the Warriors beating them?

Utah

All I got is that this Warriors team is no where near unbeatable as those in the past. Still a dynasty, but their window might be much smaller than we thought.

It's the fatigue every dynasty goes through around year 4. It's hard to have the same motivation & focus year after year.

My man IDC about a few extra wins in the regular season, (ESPECIALLY considering Dantoni was the coach) all proof shows that when playoffs arise & games get close both of these guys while capable of having amazing stretches, both become inefficient & prone to silly turnovers. Neither one is getting you to the promised land.

So If being a second seed & losing in the playoffs is that much more important to you then being a 5th seed & losing the by all means Take Harden. Fact still remains they are the same tier of player

Aight so regular season wins don't matter, one being the best player on multiple first rd exits while the other is getting to conference finals, that don't matter either...I mean what are even talking about here man lol

A few extra regular season wins despite the fact that one is losing in 5 in the first round, while one is losing in the conference finals...but "Extra regular season wins" you got it, same tier.

funny KD saying harden was dribbling too much. dude was doing the same thing until dray got in his face. you could tell at times steph was doggin it when KD had the ball since it was a vaccuum. as talented as KD is in the iso sometimes he has to swing the ball and cut w/o it. offense should always run through steph

I hope the Rockets get another wing who can make plays off the bounce
not many of those guys are out there, unless they are "stars"

Yea they look beatable. Arms race this summer should be fun in the west.
notice it's the "LeBron is my goat" guys the only ones calling the warriors unbeatable.
Rockets were the better team and made gs looked beatable and like a normal team. If warriors beat the Cavs this is it. I don't think they'll win it next year and I'd probably bet on that .

Last edited:
doesn't matter. Thats how dumb yall sound with these questions .dumb questions deserve dumb answers .

Even if his brother Peyton had did something like that.it doesn't matter you don't get extra credit and jump people for winning a series when you a underdog. Very simple to understand but y'all keep trying to make this happen.

***** wtf ru talking about w this Manning rambling

Its more than being an underdog, no1 has WON a championship with a team as trash as these Cavs and that's facts. **** I'm not even an LBJ fan but what's happening is special.

It's the fatigue every dynasty goes through around year 4. It's hard to have the same motivation & focus year after year.

Part fatigue, but IMO more than fatigue their cap is catching up to them. They are REALLY struggling to find a 5th player to go with their core 4, and even in their core 4 Draymond Green is clearly in decline.

They aren't as immortal as I perceived them to be prior. Still better than the field largely due to their top end talent, and you always gotta / should pick them, but they are just another great, championship level team, not invincible.

Yup, that was the problem in the third. Not this.

Screenshot_20180528-224940_ESPN.jpg

It's a part of our identity, but I won't expect anybody who doesn't watch the Rockets a lot to understand that. We start launching 3s when we don't get calls at the rim. I mean, you can post all the stats, graphs and formulas you want. :lol but it's the same story for us every time we're not getting key calls at the rim.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom