2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dubs in 5 or 6. Then forces LeBum to go to the west coast to the lakers/Rockets to take down the Warriors in the western conference.

aye b you must be crushed. you were 2 quarters away from the cavs facing a tired team. a team that shot like **** from 3 the whole game. a team that would have played in the finals without chris paul for the first 2 games.

the one that got away smh
Why y'all keep bothering me like any of this has any bearing on my well being

I don't care if LeBron loses. I don't care if he wins. None of this even matters. We are all insignificant. Life has no reason.

Do you even know how the vag works lol vag is the only organ that doesn't change from puberty till old age so being "smashed" doesn't loosen it.. sure it may get lose after birth but after a month it gets tight again

tumblr_p6xwskjy2m1u1ljrzo2_540.gif

Teaching in school?

Yet you cant comprehend what's being asked.

You're really out of your element guppy.

BTW, you are comparing Joe Montana and leaving Bradshaw out which you can make an argument about them being the GOATs rather than Brady.

But if we go by your standard ... Jon Elway is better than Montana cause he actually went to 5 Superbowl vices 4.

LoL

Oh Boy!
Numbers matter when discussing who's better and Bradshaw numbers are trash. You're not going to view things objectively and only see things that prove your predetermined choice. You aren't genuine is asking your question. It was done to start an argument.
It's hard as hell to make any championship game. How are you going to penalize anyone for making further in the playoffs than their counterparts on a more consistent basis? Especially when both have won the same amount of rings.

Do you even know how the vag works lol vag is the only organ that doesn't change from puberty till old age so being "smashed" doesn't loosen it.. sure it may get lose after birth but after a month it gets tight again
You clearly don't have a big ****
It definitely loosen up after smashing over a long period of time.
Did your girl tell you this lie to make you feel better?

Last edited:

Put. The. Fleshlight. Down. **** is clouding the sexual part of your mind.

Numbers matter when discussing who's better and Bradshaw numbers are trash. You're not going to view things objectively and only see things that prove your predetermined choice. You aren't genuine is asking your question. It was done to start an argument.
It's hard as hell to make any championship game. How are you going to penalize anyone for making further in the playoffs than their counterparts on a more consistent basis? Especially when both have won the same amount of rings.
Again trying to Flex and falling way short. If you can't see the irony in your reply, why should I bother?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom