• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_3198.PNG
My man already building a solid resume at age 21

“I’m a real assasain, quarter M for a back end
IF I buss it down today, she never gon go back average”

:emoji_dart::emoji_dart:

#Sniper off the court. If only he could shoot like this on the court :smh: :lol:

So Making it to 9 straight and only winning 3 is a greater accomplishment than winning 3 out of 4 in consecutive trips? LMAO.

Oh Lord help me now.

So you rather have a 33.3% winning percentage than a 75%? Ok ....

What kind of world do we leave in where people is contempt in just making it rather than winning .

Buffalo Bill's are only remember for loosing, yet Lebron is showered with GOAT talks. Amazing how different generations view things.
So by your logic Joe Montana is better than Tom Brady even though Brady has more rings? Must be that common core nonsense they teaching in school

Kendall jenner is fine.
Good move for Ben.

She's not a real kardashian.
Even Ben got THAT right.
Son just be winning.

So by your logic Joe Montana is better than Tom Brady even though Brady has more rings? Must be that common core nonsense they teaching in school
Teaching in school?

Yet you cant comprehend what's being asked.

You're really out of your element guppy.

BTW, you are comparing Joe Montana and leaving Bradshaw out which you can make an argument about them being the GOATs rather than Brady.

But if we go by your standard ... Jon Elway is better than Montana cause he actually went to 5 Superbowl vices 4.

LoL

Oh Boy!

Teaching in school?

Yet you cant comprehend what's being asked.

You're really out of your element guppy.

BTW, you are comparing Joe Montana and leaving Bradshaw out which you can make an argument about them being the GOATs rather than Brady.

But if we go by your standard ... Jon Elway is better than Montana cause he actually went to 5 Superbowl vices 4.

LoL

Oh Boy!

Terry Bradshaw?????? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

@spacedoodoo

Brian Colangelo with the 5 Burner accounts clowing Embiid and Phila and telegraphing Front Office decisions?

God Damn! Savage!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom