2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bucks :smh:

Still have them in 6. Game 5 in Boston would have to be a transcendent game for Giannis but I want to believe.

This Pelicans/ Blazers series is intriguing for the simple fact that I think both teams could take GS the distance. Quasi healthy Steph vs Playoff Rondo or Damien Lillard. Foul trouble Draymond in the post with Nurkic or Anthony Davis....interesting. I don’t have faith in KD being the battery for that series.

1920AFEB-03B0-4713-B100-5F8646D5203F.png

He had one in game 1 down the lane and had no idea he could get up like that. So much going in that clip, the collective OHHHHH from the crowd, the reaction of the people in the front row baseline, and his team mates standing up before he got the ball on the dive to basket like they knew what was about to go down.

didn't even know harkless was back. the last time i read news on him was the day before game 1 and they said he was going to be reevaluated in a week :lol:

probably a sense of urgency/desperation from the blazers

I don’t remember Jrue being this athletic. He looks different. I can’t put my finger on it. He is balling

Yuck. Not my goat. The king is dead. King of poo

Lol there is only like 3 players currently on the Cavs still that were part of the finals team that came back from 3-1 so he couldn’t say “we’ve”

sweatergawd?

can't trust no one no mo' if true smh

BA957C83-C142-4ADB-B2FD-50DAA58C2FC5.jpeg

Our queens are getting rid of their beautiful bell pepper noses for this facade of anglo-saxon beauty. WE WILL NOT HAVE IT-OHHH

Knowing both of these teams ain't nothing but food for GSW is disappointing.

Am I buggin' to think that the best chance to knock out GSW in the entire playoffs was to play OKC 1st round w/o Steph? I've posted this a few times but I really think SA losing the last game and moving OKC to 4th, avoiding to play GSW changed the whole narrative in the playoffs. GSW path entirely changed with that last game, knowing that makes these games less enticing :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom